Dopo il suo annuncio Arclight Rumble, il nuovo gioco di Warcraft su mobile, è rimasto in sordina senza svelare molte novità. Questo non vuol dire che lo sviluppo non stia procedendo a pieno regime, come si può constatare dalla closed beta che alcuni fortunati hanno ricevuto e dalle prime patch.
Questo primo aggiornamento si concentra su bugfix e la rimodulazione dei Talenti di alcuni Mini in modo che non cambino il proprio ruolo, ma svela anche che questa patch sarà l’ultima prima di una molto più corposa.
L’uscita del gioco è relativamente vicina, con la finestra di lancio prevista entro quest’anno, quindi è molto probabile che avremo presto ulteriori notizie sul titolo.
Beta Update 0.9.2
June 28, 2022
Developer Note: Patch 0.9.2 provides a handful of quality-of-life features, Mini and Mission tuning, and bugfixes while we prepare for our next content patch.
- Fixed an issue that would allow Core Hounds to be healed from other sources when they are dead.
- Fixed an issue causing heals from Minis to affect bosses.
Developer Note: The goal for Talents, with rare exception, is to make units better at what they are good at instead of changing their roles. Melee Minis with Talents that killed flying units changed their role a bit too much. Similarly, Talents like Meat and Bones changed unit matchups substantially. Lastly, the prevalence of stuns, especially passive ones from ranged or unbound Minis has been reduced.
- Noxious Presence no longer damages flying enemies.
- Angry Chickens
- Walking Crate health has been increased to allow for more hits from towers.
- Bloodmage Thalnos
- Death Coil has been replaced with Drain Life.
- Plains Running speed buff is now permanent.
- Cheat Death
- Leeching Poison has been renamed to Vampirism.
- Drakes using Roost, will now more reliably roost closer to the center of towers.
- Fire Elemental
- Immolation Aura’s damage frequency has been increased; overall damage is unchanged.
- Firehammer Dwarf
- Blazing Speed will now increase max Fury stacks to 5 instead of granting a passive 15% attack speed increase.
- Shield Spikes has been replaced with Fortification.
- New Talent: Fortification – Gain 30% additional empty Health.
- Frostwolf Shaman
- Stoneskin Totem has been replaced with Earth Shield.
- New Talent: Earth Shield – Permanently grant Armored to a nearby ally with 1 charge.
- New Talent: Obsidian Statue – Gargoyle becomes a statue with taunt upon death.
- Goblin Sappers
- Crude Gunpowder burn damage and area of effect has been increased.
- Gryphon Rider
- Air Drop has been reworked. The initial drop now happens faster with a longer delay between subsequent potions.
- Meat Wagon
- Meat and Bones will now alternate attacks between summoning a skeleton and dealing normal damage.
- Ogre Mage
- Ignite burn damage has been increased.
- Den Mother has been replaced with Predatory Instincts.
- New Talent: Predatory Instincts – Deal double damage to enemies at full health.
- Bristleback will no longer damage flying enemies, damage has been increased significantly, and a short cooldown has been added.
- Flaming Soul has been replaced with Legionnaire.
- New Talent: Legionnaire – Dismounted when first taking damage. Gyth will continue to fight.
- S.A.F.E. Pilot
- Comin’ in Hot burn damage has been increased.
- Skeleton Party
- 5 Man replaces Cheap Shot for Rogue with Ambush.
- Blackfathom Deeps
- Two additional gold nodes have been added.
- King Gordok
- Has been tuned to prevent players from winning the map by ignoring the side lieutenants.
- The Sickly Gazelle
- An additional gold node has been added to the right lane.
- Made additional small adjustments to balance, Campaign, and Quest missions.
User Interface and Accessibility
- Restarting or exiting a match that would grant 0 XP will now skip the end of game screen.
- Fixed some Mini, Talent, and Relic description bugs.
- Fixed a number of tutorial bugs.
- Fixed some bugs that would cause skulls not to be properly rewarded.
- Fixed a number of visual bugs that occurred during the level up screen.
- Fixed some aspect ratio bugs.
- Fixed additional performance and polish bugs.
Signore indiscusso della redazione, MasterRedz ha spadroneggiato in BattleCraft dopo aver sterminato i suoi rivali a furia di dirette BlizzCon e articoli. Ora ha puntato gli occhi sulla conquista di DailyQuest e nessun redattore sarà al sicuro!