La patch 2.4 di Diablo II: Resurrected è online da quasi due settimane e Blizzard, tramite bluepost, ha annunciato che in background verrà applicato l’aggiornamento 220.127.116.11, che consiste principalmente in hotfix di varia natura. In sintesi:
- Risolto un bug riguardante i tasti ctrl/shift/alt per le abilità veloci;
- Risolti dei crash che si verificavano durante le transizioni tra livelli;
- Il bonus del 1% per Trova Pozione (abilità del Barbaro) ora viene mostrato correttamente
Per visionare tutti i fix nel dettaglio, sarà possibile leggere il post Blizzard qui di seguito.
Today we are releasing an update to Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4. This will not lead to any downtime for players and will be performed in the background. This update is focused on bugs and fixes. For a breakdown on the issues addressed, check out the list below:
- Fixed an issue where the Amazon Valkyrie skill sound effects were too loud
- Character selection
- Any remaining characters that were still affected by the name capitalization issue caused by the 2.4 server deploy should now be repaired
- Fixed an issue where game chat functionality could break for some players if they had a pending friend request or joined games very quickly alongside another player
- Fixed an issue where allies were extremely difficult to target with Holy Bolt using a controller. Allies can now more easily be auto-targeted by the skill. They are weighed less than enemies to prevent them from being accidentally targeted too often
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally move towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had Holy Bolt bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was nearby
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to unintentionally cast Holy Bolt towards their mercenary if they pressed the bottom face button on their controller while they had Holy Bolt bound to a non-bottom face button, and the mercenary was far away
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Gold Max’ string was misaligned in Classic Character stashes when using a controller
- Map Generation
- Fixed an issue where certain seeds could generate an Underground Passage or Pit map without an exit
- Quick Cast
- Fixed an issue where key mappings with modifier keys (e.g. Shift/Ctrl/Alt plus another key) could get stuck in the active state. This was especially noticeable with Quick Cast skills.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the left or right mouse button while holding a Quick Cast skill hotkey could cast the wrong skill.
- Fixed an issue where keybindings would not save if the player exited the game too quickly after changing their keybinds
- +1% synergy bonus from Find Potion is now properly communicated on the Find Item skill tooltip
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur on level transitions, most commonly seen in the Forgotten Tower
- Fixed a rare crash in the mercenary equipment UI related to mods
Amante di titoli Blizzard dal lontano 1997, anno nel quale ha giocato a Diablo su PS1. La sua vera passione nasce con Warcraft II, nel quale si innamora perdutamente della razza orchesca (da cui ha origine il suo nickname). Giocatore di World of Warcraft dal 2007.