Il team di Diablo Immortal ha presentato i contenuti della prossima patch maggiore del gioco, Forgotten Nightmares! Questo è il primo aggiornamento importante del gioco dal punto di vista dei contenuti, che sembrano molto interessanti, in arrivo il 28 Settembre. Vediamoli brevemente più in dettaglio.
Silent Monastery è il nuovo dungeon di Diablo Immortal, disponibile per gruppi da 2-4 giocatori dal livello 60 in poi. In questo spettrale monastero gli eroi dovranno scovare e sconfiggere l’Antico Incubo che infesta le sue sale dai tempi delle Crociate di Zakarum.
Castello di Cyrangar
Il Castello di Cyrangar è una nuova zona dedicata alle Brigate che una volta sbloccato sostituirà l’accampamento e permetterà di partecipare a diverse attività e funzionalità. Insieme a tutto ciò, ci sono anche diverse modifiche per le Brigate che potete ritrovare nell’intervento completo. Nel Castello sarà possibile:
- Purificare le profondità di Cyrangar
- Potremo esplorare i sotterranei e le sale del castello insieme alla nostra Brigata, purificandolo da demoni, creature e spiriti chiamati Remnant, che possono essere “raccolti”.
- Procedendo in questa attività sbloccheremo stanze e sale addizionali per il castello, che permetteranno di ottenere ulteriori bonus una volta assegnate ai componenti della Brigata dal Leader della Brigata stessa. Le stanze possono essere potenziate attraverso i Remnant.
- Difesa di Cyrangar
- I demoni attaccheranno in forze il Castello, che i giocatori dovranno difendere per ottenere delle ricompense. Questa attività è disponibile in due difficoltà.
- La modalità Standard preve otto ondate di nemici da sconfiggere e ottenere un bottino in caso di vittoria. Questa modalità può essere giocata solo una volta a settimana.
- La modalità Infinita invece è sempre disponibile e prevede ondate infinite e la possibilità di ottenere un punteggio in base a quanto si è resistito.
- Armi Ancestrali
- Sconfiggendo i nemici nella purificazione di Cyrangar sarà possibile ottenere Armi Ancestrali, che possono a loro volta essere inserite nella Tavola Ancestrale.
- Le Armi Ancestrali poste nella Tavola conferiranno parte delle proprie statistiche a tutti i componenti della Brigata.
- Una nuova proprietà dell’equipaggiamento, chiamata “Invocation“, permetterà di utilizzare anche l’abilità dell’Arma Ancestrale posta dal giocatore nella Tavola.
Stagione, Inferiquiario e novità varie
- La nuova Stagione 5, Scions of the Storm, inizierà il 29 Settembre e metterà a disposizione un nuovo Pass Stagionale, nelle sue varie versioni.
- Nuovo Boss dell’Inferiquiario: Izilech the Misshapen (dal 2 Ottobre)
- Nuovo Evento a tempo: Scouring the Darkness (dal 28 Settembre al 19 Ottobre)
- Evento a tempo rinnovato: Hungering Moon (dal 6 al 10 Ottobre)
- Nuovo set cosmetico nel Negozio
- Tre nuove Gemme Leggendarie, un nuovo Set d’Equipaggiamento
- Le Insegne Rare e Leggendarie possono ora essere ottenute attraverso Platino (200 per una Rara, fino a tre volte alla settimana, 1600 per una Leggendaria una volta a settimana).
- Vari miglioramenti a modalità di gioco, Bestiario, tesori, mercati.
Se volete approfondire tutte le novità e le modifiche in arrivo su Diablo Immortal, potete recuperare l’intervento completo qui sottostante.
Cosa ne pensate di questo aggiornamento? Il contenuto certamente non manca, ma sarà abbastanza per farvi tornare (o continuare) a giocare a Diablo Immortal?
Well met, adventurer!
Welcome to Forgotten Nightmares, our first Major Update for Diablo Immortal! Before we begin to unfold all that’s coming in this milestone, we want to thank you for the many hours you have spent saving Sanctuary from demonic threats, and for your continued support. We are eternally grateful for the feedback many of you have provided since launch, much of which has been incorporated into Diablo Immortal and our future plans as we continue to release frequent content updates.
There will be server maintenance starting on September 27, from 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and on September 28 from 1:00 a.m.–3:00 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
The Forgotten Nightmares Major Content Update is our largest to date! Join lead game designer Joe Grubb and associate game designer Stephen Stewart as they shed some light on the new dungeon Silent Monastery, Gloomguide’s Prize item set, and the Castle Cyrangar Warband exploration system. Be sure to read on after watching the video for a full reveal of what’s coming next week.
New Dungeon: Silent Monastery
Foreboding black mist originating from the Silent Monastery, an ancient Sahptev temple, is rolling off the peaks of Mount Zavain and creeping into Sentinel’s Watch—threatening to encase the entire zone in incomprehensible darkness. In this new dungeon, players who are level 60 and above can group up in parties of two to four to relive the history of the Zakarum crusades through the lands of Ivgorod.
The inside of the Silent Monastery is home to eternal night, making it nearly impossible to navigate. Fortunately, some of the temple’s statues can be illuminated. Make haste in lighting these statues, they are the only thing that can weaken the nightmarish demons lurking in the shadows! As you light additional statues and rid the dungeon of monsters, the darkness will be cast out of that area for good.
Once you’ve flooded the temple with light, there is but one direction to head: into the obsidian heart of the Silent Monastery. Going toe-to-toe with the Ancient Nightmare in its lair will be no easy task. If you can survive an unrelenting flurry of empowered shadow blasts and ghastly spike attacks, a lion’s share of rewards shall be granted to commemorate your feat.
In the outskirts of Westmarch lies an ancient fortress rife with unspeakable horrors to extinguish, mysterious secrets to uncover, and if you’re successful, a new place for your Warband to call home: Castle Cyrangar. This Warband exploration experience will replace Warband Camps and introduce two replayable game modes along with passive bonuses that can be upgraded as you secure and defend your castle.
Before moving further into the specifics of Castle Cyrangar, we want to introduce large-scale improvements to how Warbands will function. A big part of this patch features new game modes, unique rewards, and more progression systems focused on Warbands. Additionally, we want to remove all the major pain points players have expressed about Warbands while simultaneously providing better rewards for players who choose to take part.
- The requirement to slay monsters with your Warband to establish the camp has been removed.
- We have lowered the threshold for Warband Helliquary Raids from eight to four people. If there are at least four members in the Raid from the same Warband, the Raid can be filled by anyone else. Completing the Raid this way will still yield extra Warband rewards for the Warband members.
- Successfully completing a Warband Helliquary Raid for the first time will now grant Warband members an additional 400% drop rate increase for Sealed Warband Chests. This bonus resets every seven days.
To begin the quest to bring Castle Cyrangar under your Warband’s banner, you must be at least level 20, be part of a Warband, and speak to Valstus in Westmarch’s Rakkis Plaza. Castle Cyrangar contains three main areas of emphasis for players to engage with: Purging the Depths, Warband Rooms, and Defense of Cyrangar.
Purge the Depths of Castle Cyrangar
Upon arriving at Castle Cyrangar, your Warband will realize that there are still some unwanted occupants taking up residence in the castle’s bowels—you must purge them from your new home!
As you crush, incinerate, and eviscerate your way through rooms of undead threats, you’ll come across restless spirits that are bound to rot here for all eternity. It’s up to you to set them free by first defeating them—severing the connection with their tormented vessel, then cleansing their Remnants. Each of the Remnants provides unique bonuses that are applied to your character.
You can traverse the randomized dark underbelly of Castle Cyrangar alone or with up to seven other Warband members as many times as desired.
Once you’ve cleared your castle of unwanted guests, additional rooms will become available for you and your Warband members to occupy. Each room has its own variety of unique bonuses that it provides to the occupant. Who occupies which room is up to your Warband Leader—they can assign and unassign players at will. A player is still able to unassign themselves from a Warband Room at any time. Players will receive the benefits of their room for as long as they occupy it, but cannot occupy more than one room at a time.
Warband Rooms can be upgraded by placing Remnants received from Purging the Depths of Castle Cyrangar. Doing so will provide that respective room with additional bonuses.
Defense of Cyrangar
Now that your Warband has renovated Castle Cyrangar and settled in, word has gotten back to the armies of the Burning Hells, who want the stronghold for themselves. They’re coming in full force, so you’ll need to work in unison with your Warband to hold back the infernal tide of demonic destruction headed straight for your castle’s front gate. Defense of Cyrangar offers two modes:
- Standard Mode can be played once a week. In this mode, players must withstand eight waves of blood-thirsty demons. If your Warband successfully staves off the Hellspawn, you’ll receive rewards and experience for holding the line firm.
- Endless mode can be played at any time. In this mode, Warbands will receive a score based on how many heavy-hitting waves of demons they can survive. This mode has an accompanying leaderboard, so you can see how your Warband stacks up to others. Additionally, the top Warbands will receive the Cyrangar Defense Portrait Frame for their tenacity.
Purging the Depths of Castle Cyrangar and defending it from an assault yield valuable rewards. While participating in these game modes, you’ll have a chance to find Ancestral Weapons. To harness the power of these weapons, place them into your Ancestral Tableau, located in the heart of Castle Cyrangar. Once placed, Ancestral Weapons will confer a portion of their Attributes, such as Strength, Intelligence, and Vitality onto all members of your Warband. Each Warband member can only place one Ancestral Weapon in the Tableau, so work together with your fellow Warband members to assemble the best Ancestral Weapons you can find to power up all Warband members. The action of placing items into your Ancestral Tableau and providing a portion of their attributes to all members of your Warband does not require anyone else but yourself to be online.
In addition to the bonus Attributes, you can also call upon special powers from the Warband’s Ancestral Weapons while donning Invocation Gear. While participating in Castle Cyrangar activities, gear that drops has a chance to possess an additional Invocation property. Invocation Gear can be equipped to your character in its respective item slot to receive the benefit and trigger the ability of your Ancestral Weapon. Mix and match your Invocation gear with the Ancestral Weapon of your choice to further customize your build.
For example, your Ancestral Weapon might provide the property:
Deal Lightning damage to surrounding enemies.
When combined with an Invocation such as:
Chance to trigger your Ancestral Property when you deal damage.
It results in the combined ability:
Chance to deal lightning damage to surrounding enemies when you deal damage.
Season Five Battle Pass: Scions of the Storm
Sanctuary’s denizens believe that the sheer power of a squall can not be controlled—only nature can truly govern itself. But you are born of the elements, adventurer! And thus, the winds have shifted in your favor, sharing your desire to rid Sanctuary of its invaders and restore balance. It is time to surrender yourself to the chaos, time to take your place among the Scions of the Storm.
A new Battle Pass devoted to the Storm has surged into Diablo Immortal, and with it, Season Five begins on September 29, at 3:00 a.m. server time. The Scions of the Storm Battle Pass hosts 40 ranks worth of challenges and rewards, such as Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, and more.
For adventurers seeking additional treasures from their Battle Pass ranks, we have two paid versions they can upgrade their Battle Pass to for the full duration of the season: the Empowered Battle Pass, and Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass.
The Empowered Battle Pass includes all rank rewards from the free standard Battle Pass but also unlocks an Empowered track that provides additional rewards at each rank. Plus, you’ll receive the Scions of the Storm Weapon cosmetic, unlocked at rank one, and the turbulent Scions of the Storm Armor cosmetic, unlocked at rank 40.
The Collector’s Empowered Battle Pass gives you access to all rank rewards and cosmetics from the Empowered Battle Pass plus, the Scions of the Storm Avatar Frame, Portal cosmetic, and a ten-rank boost, all provided immediately after upgrading.
The Season Five Battle Pass only runs until October 27, at 2:59 a.m. server time—begin slaying demons and climbing your way through the ranks today!
New Helliquary Raid Boss: Izilech the Misshapen
Rayek has located the most wicked Wrathborne demon to date, Izilech the Misshapen! Leader of the Wrathborne demons, his cruelty knows no bounds, and is revered by lesser demons who cower under his tyrannical rule. Izilech earned his moniker by defying the Lord of Terror days before the Dark Exile—his body lay twisted and broken, a result of Diablo’s wrath, but Izilech’s will endured. He’s now the Misshapen, a tortured soul bound to the cursed form forced upon him.
Journal entries recounting the Misshapen’s martial prowess make note of his massive bow, pinpoint accuracy, and penchant for flaming arrows. For those fearless enough to close the gap, you’ll be met by massive hooves designed to flatten even the sturdiest adventurers. Records also mention a bone prison—unfortunately, there seems to be no explanation of what happens to those who linger in it for too long.
If your Combat Rating is at least 6175, assemble your group of hardened adventurers and convene with Rayek in front of the Einfrinn Tree in Westmarch beginning on October 2 at 3:00 a.m. server time to confront the Misshapen. Should you be skilled enough to close the book on the Misshapen’s legend, you’ll receive his remains, the Wrathborne Crown, as a reward. Equipping this item to the top slot of the Helliquary will provide you with an additional 30 combat rating, and a 10% movement speed boost while inside Challenge Rifts.
Scouring the Darkness Limited-Time Event
The mist surrounding the Silent Monastery and Castle Cyrangar might have faded, but now you find yourself lost, Scouring the Darkness for a path forward. Twisted beings promising curses for the weak and power for the worthy tempt you to push further—who knows if insanity or glory is waiting to greet you at the end of this trek?
Band together with your Warband or slay your way to safety alone as you complete tasks and earn a variety of rewards, including the Congratulations Emote, for your quick-witted bravery. Beat back the shadows from September 28, 3:00 a.m.–October 19, 3:00 a.m. server time.
Hungering Moon: Back for Seconds
Despite your best efforts to sate the moon’s hunger…it confoundingly demands more blood! This time around, the moonlit path you’ll take to heed your lunar overlord’s howl for sustenance has been shaken up. Players can complete up to three tasks a day starting October 6, 3:00 a.m.–October 10, 3:00 a.m. server time. Through completing tasks, you’ll gain Astrolabe Power—the power can be used to draw one of two types of blessings with unique benefits from the Astrolabe.
Drawing a Blessing of Magic will give you a bonus to Magic Find, handy for increasing your chances of receiving Rare, Magic, or Legendary items from monsters as a drop. Drawing a Blessing of Might invites you to complete any dungeon in exchange for Moonslivers, and if you complete the dungeon with a party, twice the amount of Moonslivers shall be bestowed upon you. The moon is a generous entity, so you may have one of each Blessing active at a time.
Once you’ve racked up a handful of Moonslivers by purging demonic hordes from dungeons, visit the Hermit’s Collection located within the Hungering Moon event page to trade your Moonslivers for lunar-laced rewards of your choice!
Can you satisfy the moon’s hunger before the long night wanes?
Crowned Ones Cosmetic Set
It is seldom enough to act like royalty in the courts of Sanctuary, you must also look the part. Adorn yourself with the same gilded luxury flaunted by generations of Khanduran nobility—the Crowned Ones Standard Cosmetic Set can be purchased from the in-game shop for 1,000 Eternal Orbs.
Looking for the newest round of hotfixes and bug fixes implemented for Diablo Immortal? Check here for all-platform fixes and our known issues blog for PC-specific fixes.
We wish you luck in the Silent Monastery!
-The Diablo Immortal Team
New Legendary Gems
Three new Legendary Gems have been added! For three weeks after release, players will have the option to enable a modified drop table for their Legendary Crests when running Elder Rifts. With the modified drop table enabled, any time a five-star gem drops, it has a 50% chance to be the new Frozen Heart Five Star Gem.
- Blessed Pebble (One Star Gem): Increases the duration of beneficial effects on you by 12% and increases your Movement Speed by 8% for three seconds after gaining a beneficial effect.
- The Abiding Curse (Two Star Gem): Your attacks have a 15% chance to curse enemies, reducing their Attack and Movement speeds by 35% for eight seconds. Cursed enemies also take 10% increased damage from your attacks. Cannot curse the same target more than once every 20 seconds.
- Frozen Heart (Five Star Gem): When you take damage, activate a Frigid Shield for six seconds that Chills enemy attackers and absorbs damage equal to 360% of your base damage plus 1,458. Frigid Shield also grants your attacks a 60% chance to Chill enemies. Cannot gain Frigid Shield more than once every 20 seconds.
Developer’s Note: Legendary Gems are a core part of any player’s character, and we want to continually provide more options over time that enable players to choose how they modify their builds. These new Legendary Gems have a lot of general applications, and we cannot wait to see how players integrate them into their builds.
New Set Items: Gloomguide’s Prize
Set items provide powerful synergies with certain builds and represent a large part of endgame character build optimization. Our newest set, Gloomguide’s Prize, is centered around using Dash skills to amplify your damage while terrifying enemies in the process. To accommodate the addition of Silent Monastery and provide players with more variety in their hunt for specific sets, we have shuffled the drop locations of all our sets.
- Gloomguide’s Prize (2-Piece Bonus): Increases your damage done by 15% for three seconds after using a Dash skill.
- Gloomguide’s Prize (4-Piece Bonus): Increases your Critical Hit Chance by 22.5% for three seconds after using a Dash skill.
- Gloomguide’s Prize (6-Piece Bonus): Unleashes a wave of terror when your Dash skill ends, dealing X damage and causing nearby enemies to flee in Fear for three seconds. The wave of terror will only trigger when enemies are nearby but cannot occur more often than every 40 seconds.
Legendary and Rare Crest Improvements
Players can now:
- Trade 1,600 platinum for one Legendary Crest. This can be done once a week.
- Trade 200 Platinum for a Rare Crest. This can be done up to three times a week.
To do so, see Jondo Mouren, the Crest Merchant, located in the Westmarch Palace Courtyard.
Developer’s Note: We want to provide players with additional ways to use platinum, while also providing more ways for players to earn Legendary Crests in game. For Rare Crests, we received feedback that players do not always have a worthwhile use for small amounts of Eternal Orbs. This change provides players an outlet to spend smalls amounts of leftover Eternal Orbs on, as one Eternal Orb can be traded for 10 Platinum.
Warband Chest Legendary Items
Legendary items acquired from Warband Chests can now have their essence transferred.
Immortal Reign: Defend the Vault Improvements
We are improving the Immortal’s Defend the Vault experience by using a queueing system like how Shadows Raid the Vault. Players will now also be able to use the Find Party feature to be matched into four-player groups.
Corvus Expedition Variants
The Corvus Expedition Immortal activities are gaining variants that can potentially activate during a run. This includes surprise challenges and twists on activities that are enhanced with additional rewards.
Developer’s Note: Evolving the Corvus Expedition so each run feels unique is our goal for this feature. We not only want players to go on runs often but to feel a sense of challenge and variety as they do. This is the first of multiple improvements coming for Ruins of Corvus.
Hero’s Journey Additional Chapters
Your path to greatness continues to unfold with two additional chapters—see what lies in wait on the Hero’s Journey! Carve your way through tasks featuring some of Diablo Immortal’s newest additions while earning handy rewards and the Glorious Journey Portal Cosmetic.
New Bestiary Entries
We’re adding over 20 new entries to the Horadric Bestiary to make gathering Monstrous Essence more rewarding and depict some of the familiar and new monsters that have emerged in Sanctuary. To see them, just keep conquering your enemies and unlocking pages.
Wynton’s Grand Market Adjustments
- The timeframe in which players can buy any items you have up for sale has been reduced from 12 hours to three hours.
- The timeframe in which players can resell items they recently purchased has been reduced from seven to two days.
Eternal Orbs Bundle Update
- The 315 Eternal Orbs bundle for USD $4.99 has been changed to 320 Eternal Orbs for USD $4.99.
- The 630 Eternal Orbs bundle for USD $9.99 has been changed to 650 Eternal Orbs for USD $9.99.
Developer’s Note: We made this change to the above Eternal Orb bundles based on player feedback that the 315 eternal Orbs bundle was short of being enough to purchase two Legendary Crests. Additionally, the 630 Eternal Orbs bundle was short of being enough to purchase four Legendary Crests.
Signore indiscusso della redazione, MasterRedz ha spadroneggiato in BattleCraft dopo aver sterminato i suoi rivali a furia di dirette BlizzCon e articoli. Ora ha puntato gli occhi sulla conquista di DailyQuest e nessun redattore sarà al sicuro!