A partire dalla giornata di oggi, il terzo major update di Diablo Immortal, Age of Falling Towers, è disponibile! Questo nuovo aggiornamento introduce diverse novità sostanziose per il gioco, inclusa una nuova modalità PvP/PvE fra Clan! Vediamo più in dettaglio:
- Nuova modalità di gioco – Accursed Towers: questa nuova modalità, i Clan si contenderanno il controllo di otto Obelischi di Sanctuarium per ottenerne i benefici che essi forniscono.
- Le torri dovranno prima essere conquistate dal Clan, che dovranno ripulirle dai servitori infernali che le difendono. Questi nemici dovranno essere resi vulnerabili attraverso una particolare meccanica di gioco.
- Una volta completato questo passaggio, la performance del Clan verrà valutata attraverso un punteggio. I Clan potranno ripetere nuovamente la conquista, nella speranza di ottenere un punteggio maggiore.
- Al termine del periodo di conquista, il Clan che avrà ottenuto il punteggio migliore conquisterà l’Obelisco per cui ha ottenuto quel punteggio. Ogni Clan potrà controllare al massimo due Obelischi per volta – uno attraverso la conquista PvE, un secondo attraverso quella PvP.
- Successivamente, gli Obelischi saranno periodicamente assaliti dai servitori infernali, che cercheranno di togliere il controllo ai Clan. Per interrompere un attacco e migliorare le ricompense dell’Obelisco, il Clan Leader potrà potenziarlo.
- Potenziare l’Obelisco però lo espone ad una sfida PvP da parte di altri Clan, che potranno combattere con il Clan dominante per rubarne il controllo.
- Oggetti Maledetti (Cursed Items): gli Oggetti Maledetti sono una nuova classe di Leggendari, disponibili come potenziali ricompense della modalità Accursed Towers e altre modalità PvP.
- Questi oggetti hanno delle proprietà maledette, una positiva e una negativa.
- Se equipaggiati singolarmente, queste proprietà maledette non saranno attive. Tuttavia, equipaggiare un secondo Oggetto Maledetto con l’identica proprietà positiva attiverà tutte le proprietà maledette di quegli oggetti, incluse le negative.
- Equipaggiare quattro o sei oggetti con la stessa proprietà maledetta positiva la renderà ulteriormente più forte.
- Nuovo dungeon – Dread Reaver: questo nuovo dungeon, disponibile dalla difficoltà Inferno V, continuerà la storia iniziata con la scorsa major patch, in una scorreria nei mari di Sanctuarium per reclamare l’ennesimo frammento della Pietra del Mondo sotto il controllo delle forze del Male.
- Nuova missione elite – Astral Bloom
- Tre nuove Gemme Leggendarie
- Nuovo Set d’Equipaggiamento – Banquet of Eyes
- Ritorno e aggiornamenti ad alcuni eventi in gioco
- Miglioramento delle ricompense ottenute attraverso le differenti attività di gioco.
- Sarà possibile utilizzare fino a 10 Emblemi Rari per un Varco Antico.
- Miglioramenti alle modalità di gioco legate al PvP, Clan e Bestiario.
- Possibilità di nascondere l’elmo del proprio personaggio.
- Bugfix e ulteriori miglioramenti QoL.
Potete leggere tutti i dettagli, meccanismi e tempistiche della nuova modalità e altro nelle note della patch qui sotto. Buona lettura e buon gioco!
Good morrow, adventurer.
Since we last met, you’ve joined the Sea Reavers, begun to discover Accursed Secrets, and more. Welcome to our third Major Update, Age of Falling Towers! We are proud to introduce the new Accursed Towers Clan-based game mode, the Dread Reaver dungeon, The Astral Bloom Elite Quest, and a plethora of updates to existing features.
As with previous Content Updates, there will be server maintenance starting on March 29, from 5 p.m.–7 p.m. PDT for Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers, and on March 30, from 1 a.m.–3 a.m. PDT for servers in the Americas. After the maintenance has concluded, all items mentioned below will be live—specific dates for any content going live afterward are provided below.
ACCURSED TOWERS CLAN-BASED GAME MODE
Recently, cryptic obelisks from many eons ago were unearthed, each exuding an aura of power. Sanctuary’s denizens desire to claim such power for themselves but do not yet know how to do so. Accursed Towers is a new game mode that features both PvE and PvP gameplay. Clans will compete to claim ownership of towers, thereby providing powerful bonuses to all Clan members and the opportunity to acquire new Cursed Items. Players must be in a Clan to participate in Accursed Towers.
The description below of Accursed Towers is only a bird’s eye view of the game mode. We plan to provide additional details via in-game mail after the maintenance period that will help Clan Leaders make the most of Accursed Towers. There are also in-game tutorials that can help quickly get you up to speed on this new feature. To access those, click or tap the “i” icons in the Accursed Towers menu.
How to Claim Towers
Each Clan may have up to 2 towers under their control per Season. At the end of each eight-week Season, the ownership of all towers will be reset.
At the start of a Season, players will see many towers on the map to select from, all of which will be Unclaimed Towers. During the first week of a Season, from Monday, 3 a.m.–Saturday 7 p.m. server time, your Clan’s leader can select a tower through the Accursed Tower’s menu and attempt to claim it for your Clan, plunging your Clan into a PvE match against Hell’s minions for control of the tower by Purifying it. Only 1 tower can be claimed per Clan during the first week of the Season.
While fighting demonic hordes for control of the tower, your Clan’s objective is to collect Cursed Shards from slain demons. However, players can’t simply attack enemies as they normally would. To deal damage to your foes, first you’ll need to locate and activate the tower’s Curse Sources. Doing so will make enemies vulnerable, allowing you to dispatch them and collect their Cursed Shards. Once the timer runs out, the top 10 Clan members with the highest Cursed Shard amounts will have them added to your team’s total. A Clan can choose to do as many runs to collect Cursed Shards at the same tower as they desire, but only the highest team total will be retained. If your Clan has collected the most Cursed Shards among all Clans vying for that specific tower by Saturday at 7 p.m. server time, then your Clan will claim the tower.
Claiming a tower is cause for celebration within your Clan, but now you must defend it. Hell’s minions will attempt to retake their stolen home. Once your Corruption meter reaches a certain amount, demonic incursions will follow. Members of your Clan must come to defend your tower promptly or else it will be lost and can be reclaimed by another Clan.
There is a way to ward off Hell’s mindless marauders, though: by powering up your tower. Within the Accursed Tower’s menu, your Clan leader can choose to power up your tower. Doing so will not only end the attacks on it from demons but increase the bonuses provided by your tower and periodic rewards provided by the Rewards Chest inside of it. Beware, as powering up your tower does come at a cost—other Clans will be able to challenge your clan to a PvP match for control of the tower.
Contesting a Tower Through PvP
The rewards gained from towers sound desirable, right? The other Clans on your Server will certainly think so. Starting the second week of a Season, Clans can have a second tower under their control. From Saturday, 9 p.m.–Sunday 12 a.m. server time, Clans will be able to attempt to challenge for tower ownership from another Clan through an all-out PvP match. Should your Clan prevail, they’ll not only leave with bragging rights and a new tower to receive periodic rewards from, but also a bevy of rewards from participating in the PvP match, which can include Cursed Items.
Because the first season of Accursed Towers begins mid-week, the schedule for the first week will differ from subsequent seasons. The gameplay itself will be as detailed above. Here’s the schedule:
- March 30 after maintenance period–March 31 at 3 a.m. server time: The Clan Leader will decide which tower they would like to try to claim.
- March 31, 3 a.m.–April 1, 7 p.m. server time: Collect Cursed Shards at chosen tower.
- April 1, 7 p.m. server time: Cursed Shard Clan totals are counted and the Clan with the most at each tower claims that tower.
Cursed Items are a new type of Legendary Item that have a Cursed Property. They are obtainable from completing PvP matches and can also be dropped by enemies while collecting Cursed Shards from a PvE match. All Legendary Items that drop anywhere in Sanctuary will also have a chance of being a Cursed Item.
Cursed Items come with both a Positive and Negative Property attached to them. Neither Property will activate unless you have at least one other Cursed Item equipped that shares the same Positive Property. If you have two or more equipped Cursed Items, you will receive both the Positive and Negative Property effects from both. Positive Properties will grow in power as you equip multiple Cursed Items with the same Positive Property, with increases occurring at 4 and 6 Items.
For example, let’s say you have Shoulders with the following Positive and Negative Properties:
- Your summoning skills have a chance to release a demonic roar dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Increases Cooldown of Dash skills.
Then you stumble across a pair of Boots with the following Positive and Negative Properties:
- Your summoning skills have a chance to release a demonic roar dealing damage to nearby enemies.
- Reduces Primary Attack damage.
Since both items share the same Positive Property, equipping both items will provide you with their shared Positive Property but also their Negative Properties: Increases Cooldown of Dash skills and reduces Primary Attack damage.
Cursed Items act as a double-edged sword but can provide you with extremely powerful bonuses that will bolster your character’s build!
DREAD REAVER DUNGEON
Dread Reaver is a brand-new dungeon experience unlocked after reaching Hell V difficulty and completing the quest Trail of Terror. Climb aboard and continue the Main Quest of Diablo Immortal, track the elusive Cult of Terror, and try to reclaim a stolen Worldstone shard before they can deliver it to one of their leaders, the Bride of Hell.
Share the darkest waters of Sanctuary with the Dread Reaver, a legendary vessel that devours anything in its wake. Keep your footing on its decks as you fight drowned aberrations, sea monsters, and the ship’s commander, an exile from an ancient and forgotten land.
ELITE QUEST: THE ASTRAL BLOOM
In this new Elite Quest (available at Taite, the Adventure Seeker in Westmarch), you’ll aid a mysterious mage seeking to undo the wreckage of his past, and fight against a foe that will make reality tremble. Travel to a town under siege, defend a mystic observatory belonging to one of the Mage Clans, and explore the deadly horizons of the Astral Realm. The Astral Bloom awaits you, adventurer.
Players must have already completed the Main Quest of Stormpoint and have an Adventure Journal in their possession to begin the Astral Bloom Elite Quest.
3 NEW LEGENDARY GEMS
Three new Legendary Gems have been added to help take your character’s build to new heights. We take delight in seeing players bring to life unique builds using each newest batch of Legendary Gems at their disposal, and we’re looking forward to seeing how players will utilize this latest trio. The below values for each gem reflect their Rank-10 values:
Lo’s Focused Gaze (One-Star Gem): Increases damage done by your Charge skills by 20%. Charging speed is increased by 32%.
Pain Clasp (Two-Star Gem): Increases damage dealt by 24% to enemies suffering from a continuous damage effect. When an enemy suffering from continuous damage is within 10 yards, your Movement Speed is increased by 6%.
Gloom Cask (Five-Star Gem): Your Primary Attack unleashes an Aspect of Gloom for 6 seconds, during which time your Primary Attack will trigger gloom blades that deal 68% base damage + 275. Enemies hit by the gloom blades take 24% increased damage from your Primary Attacks for 3 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 20 seconds.
NEW SET ITEMS: BANQUET OF EYES
A new Set has been added as well—Banquet of Eyes—it is centered around punishing enemies suffering from your damage-over-time effects and rewarding you with buffs.
Banquet of Eyes (2-Piece Bonus): Damage dealt to enemies suffering from your damage over time effects increased by 15%.
Banquet of Eyes (4-Piece Bonus): Your Critical Hit Chance is increased by 2.5%, up to 25%, for every damage over time effect you inflict upon nearby enemies.
Banquet of Eyes (6-Piece Bonus): When you apply a damage over time effect to an enemy, you enter Poison Rage for 12 seconds during which your damage will corrode enemies, dealing damage over 3 seconds. Cannot enter Poison Rage more often than once every 40 seconds.
Banquet of Eyes Set Items will only drop from the following dungeons on Hell Difficulty V and above. Additionally, the drop rate for Set Items across all dungeons on Hell Difficulty V has been increased.
Bilious Bandlet (Ring): Dread Reaver
Cavern’s Regard (Belt): Forgotten Tower
Hex Walkers (Feet): Mad King’s Breach
Seeping Bandlet (Ring): Dread Reaver
Spurned Charity (Amulet): Kikuras Rapids
Teargrip (Hands): Tomb of Fahir
ASHES OF ANTIQUITY LIMITED-TIME EVENT
Sightings of the Cult of Terror coupled with reported demonic disturbances have you leaving the comfort of your home to defend it. You dare walk the path directly into the heart of danger, a path rife with unspeakable salt-ridden horrors lying just below the water line, and Ashes of Antiquity to scour through for answers.
From March 30, 3 a.m.–April 20, 2:59 a.m. server time, players Level 30 and above will quell the burgeoning darkness by completing weekly Ashes of Antiquity tasks that will help you earn milestone awards.
Complete 3 tasks: 1 random Legendary Item
Complete 6 tasks: 1 Telluric Pearl
Complete 11 tasks: 1 Legendary Crest
RECALL A FRIEND LIMITED-TIME EVENT
Hell’s servants number many and will stop at nothing to see Sanctuary crumble in their maw. You must rally allies under your banner if you wish to turn the tide in humanity’s favor, for friends who slay together forge unbreakable bonds.
Starting on March 30, 3:00 a.m. reclaim Sanctuary with friends at your heels by using the Recall a Friend feature.
To recall players, you must be at least Level 30. Each player has a unique code that can be found on the Recall a Friend event page. Copy and share this code with your friend. Alternatively, you can recall a player via an in-game invitation system located within the event’s menu. To be recalled by another player, you must not have logged in to Diablo Immortal for at least 14 days and are level 20 or higher. Once you log in, input your friend’s code on the Recall a Friend event page. You will have 24 hours to input your friend’s code.
The recalling player will receive 10 Recruitment Points the first time they complete each of the following tasks:
- Send an invite using the in-game invitation system: 10 Recruitment Points
- Recall 1 player: 10 Recruitment Points
- Recall 1 player and they gain Level 40: 10 Recruitment Points
- Recall 2 players and they gain Level 40: 10 Recruitment Points
- Recall 3 players and they gain Level 40: 10 Recruitment Points
Once you have accumulated the required number of Recruitment Points, the following rewards can be claimed from the Recall a Friend event menu.
Rewards for recalling player:
- 10 Recruitment Points: 2 Beguiling Dust, 30 Scrap, and 5K Gold
- 20 Recruitment Points: 6 Rare Crests and 6 Normal Gems
- 30 Recruitment Points: 1 Legendary Crest, 3 Rare Crests, and 6 Normal Gems
- 40 Recruitment Points: 1 Legendary Crest, 3 Rare Crests, and 6 Normal Gems
- 50 Recruitment Points: 3 Legendary Crests and 9 Rare Crests
Recalled players will receive their rewards immediately after accepting the invitation or inputting their friend’s code. Recalled players can also receive an additional bounty of rewards if they reach Level 40. Only one code may be redeemed by each recalled player.
Rewards for recalled players:
- Input friend’s code or accept their invitation: 15 Beguiling Dust, 200 Scrap Material, 30,000 Gold
- Reach Level 40: 3 Rare Crests, 15 Beguiling Dust, 200 Scrap Material, 30,000 Gold
The ability to recall players ends on April 27 at 3:00 a.m. server time, but players will have until May 25 to reach Level 40 and claim their additional rewards.
Activity Rewards Increase
Many activities in Diablo Immortal will now provide additional rewards or experience.
- Rite of Exile: Players belonging to both the winning and losing sides will be rewarded with random items (including a guaranteed Legendary and Set Item), Hilts, and Scrap Materials. These rewards are provided directly after completing Rite of Exile.
- Raid the Vault: Monsters killed inside the Vault have a chance to reward items of a random rarity, experience, and Gold.
- Shadow War: Players that engage in the Shadow War will be rewarded with increased experience and a guaranteed random Legendary item.
- Defend the Vault: Players that successfully defend the Vault will be rewarded with Hilts, experience, Gold, and Scrap Materials.
- Immortal Age of Advancement Chests will reward Hilts, items of a random rarity, and Gold.
- Heavy Ornate Chests will reward one Monstrous Essence.
- All Main Quests reward additional experience.
- Players will receive a Rare Crest as they complete Exploration achievements for each zone, with a milestone at 50%, 70%, and 100%.
Developer’s Note: One overarching theme of this patch is the restructuring of rewards. Our main goal was to dial up what players are earning for participating in different activities—based primarily on how much time the activity takes to complete—as well as what the actual rewards offer. We want to make sure that players feel justly rewarded for their efforts and continue to excite and delight players as they adventure through Sanctuary to reach their goals.
Battleground and Rite of Exile Balance
The Defense win condition of killing Attackers in both Battleground and Rite of Exile has increased from 55 to 65 kills.
Developer’s Note: We have carefully reviewed data, player feedback, and gameplay in Battleground and Rite of Exile and are keen on improving these features so that they feel more balanced, regardless of which side you’re on. Our goal is to make precision changes that we think will help shift the gameplay without changing too many aspects all at once. As we release these specific changes, along with other feature updates, we will continue to review and consider further updates to Battleground and Cycle of Strife.
Shadow War Time Change
Shadow War will now begin at 7:30 p.m. server time on Thursdays for the Preliminary Round and 7:30 p.m. server time on Saturdays for the Final and Third Place Playoff Rounds. The countdown to the Shadow War’s beginning will start at 7:10 p.m. server time to give players enough time to gather and organize for their fight.
Developer’s Note: With the introduction of Accursed Towers, we wanted to smooth out the experience for Clans who may be participating in PvP multiple times in one day. Rather than stretch out the period in which players need to be online to help their Clan or shifting the times from week-to-week, we felt it would be helpful to have these times remain static.
Up to 10 Rare Crests may be used with each Elder Rift run.
Developer’s Note: Previously, players could only run an Elder Rift with a maximum of three Rare Crests at a time. We heard from many players that they stockpiled Rare Crests simply because they couldn’t use them as quickly as they could Legendary Crests. We hope this update will make Elder Rift runs using Rare Crests feel more efficient and rewarding.
Hero’s Journey Chapters 5 and 6
Chapter 5 and 6 of Hero’s Journey have unlocked! To continue walking the path to glory in Chapter 5, you must have completed chapters 1-4. Here’s a look at the rewards you will receive for completing these new Chapters.
- 1 Legendary Crest
- 900 Hilts
- 30 Aspirant’s Key
- 50,000 Gold
- Boundary Walker Portal Cosmetic
- 1 Legendary Crest
- 900 Hilts
- 36 Aspirant’s Key
The Hilts Vendor has just increased their inventory! The following two transactions may be performed up to 15 times a week each:
- Trading 100 Hiltsfor 50 Scrap Materials
- Trading 75 Hilts for 5 Enchanted Dust
Developer’s Note: We are constantly evaluating where we can supply more upgrade materials for players to hunt down so they can further accelerate their progression through the ranks.
Activity Calendar and Scheduler
We are introducing some quality-of-life improvements that will make using the Activities Calendar and Scheduler more convenient.
- The tap area in the Warbands and Clan menus has been increased.
- Activities that occur “today” or “tomorrow” will state that instead of the numerical date.
The Navigation menu also received a few quality-of-life improvements to work in tandem with the Clan-centric features released in this Major Update.
- A new Clan tab has been added to the Navigation menu. Both the new Accursed Tower game mode and Clan-related features that were previously found located in the Faction tab can be found in the new Clan tab.
- The Quest tab will be removed from the Navigation menu. Quests can still be accessed via the Quest Tracker.
These changes are solely for the UI and do not alter the gameplay of the features they support.
New Bestiary Entries
We’re adding 20 new Horadric Bestiary entries to catalogue enemies fought in Stormpoint and new Helliquary bosses. They’re available wherever you slaughter monsters! After a player collects 10 Bestiary entries, they’ll receive a Rare Crest. Players will also receive a Legendary Crest after collecting 50 and 100 Bestiary Entries.
Clan and Cycle of Strife
Finding, joining, and recruiting for a Clan will now be more accessible than ever. As Clans become more critical in the continual struggle to control towers around Sanctuary, we want to arm both players and Clan Leaders with more means to find like-minded individuals. As such, we have made some improvements:
- When players search for available Clans to join, they will be sorted from highest to lowest on the list according to their current number of Online Players.
- Players without a Clan will receive more guidance on joining a clan and more easily see suggestions for Clans containing a high number of active players.
- Players currently in a Clan can now apply to a new Clan without leaving their current Clan. If accepted to the new Clan, they will automatically leave the old one and join the new one.
- During Shadow War, Rite of Exile, Challenge of the Immortal, and Accursed Tower’s PvP matches, players will be unable to leave their current Clan and Clan Leaders will be unable to remove members from their Clan. Members cannot be added to a Clan or substituted for these events once they are in progress.
- Clan Leaders will now have a Member Recruitment interface available under the Clan tab, making it easier for them to find both players without a clan and in clans with low membership.
- Dark Clan Leaders can now directly invite Adventurers to join them. If an Adventurer accepts, they will automatically become a Shadow.
Developer’s Note: Our intent with the Clan rule changes is to make it easier for players to find active Clans to join. Thus, improving their overall experience in the Accursed Towers and other Clan-based activities. Our intent is NOT to disrupt balance or make competition among Clans worse. We will continue to monitor Clan behavior and iterate on Clans and Cycle of Strife as needed.
Hide Helmet Cosmetic Option
We hope your character has recently visited the Westmarch Barber for a touch up, because you can now hide their helmet for select Cosmetic Sets. To hide your character’s helmet for eligible Cosmetic Sets, navigate to the Cosmetics menu and click the Hide Helmet button on the bottom left corner of the Cosmetic preview screen.
We’ll see you in Sanctuary!
-The Diablo Immortal Team