Blizzard ha rilasciato le note della patch 23.4 di Hearthstone, che arriverà sui nostri dispositivi a partire da stasera. Il cuore dell’aggiornamento è rappresentato dal mini-set Trono delle Maree e dalle novità per la modalità Mercenari, ma c’è anche spazio per le celebrazioni legate al lancio di Diablo Immortal il 2 giugno (consulta la nostra sezione dedicata per saperne di più).
Nelle ore successive alla pubblicazione della patch diversi sviluppatori hanno anche rilasciato commenti chiarificatori. Li abbiamo raccolti e inseriti nella notizia per voi.
Mini-set: Trono delle Maree
Il prossimo mini-set di Hearthstone conterrà 35 carte (16 Comuni, 14 Rare, 1 Epica e 4 Leggendarie) ed è il Trono delle Maree, il palazzo del signore elementale dell’acqua Neptulon. Potete vederle comodamente nella galleria ufficiale.
Come ormai è consueto, subito dopo l’aggiornamento le nuove carte potranno essere trovate nelle bustine di Rotta per la Città Sommersa oppure potrete acquistarle direttamente in due soluzioni:
- Pacchetto da 14,99 € o 2000 Oro, per avere subito tutte le carte in versione normale.
- Pacchetto da 69,99 € per averle tutte in versione dorata.
L’opinione generale della community è che questo mini-set avrà un impatto minore dell’Antro di Onyxia, ma è comunque di supporto ad alcune strategie divertenti (ad esempio, per la recentemente buffata Tess Mantogrigio). Voi cosa ne pensate?
- Nuovo servitore di Livello Locanda 1, un graziosissimo Elementale fratello di Bollicino, che non prenderà il posto di nessun altro servitore. fonte
- Per celebrare il rilascio di Diablo Immortal, Diablo tornerà in Battaglia per una settimana e sarà disponibile per tutti i giocatori a prescindere dagli Extra.
- Ogni quattro turni tutti i giocatori affrontano una copia della formazione del giocatore che controlla Diablo, alla quale si aggiunge un servitore speciale che una volta distrutto regala all’avversario delle Magie speciali (di ispirazione simile ai Premi di Bigliettus).
- Il giocatore che controlla Diablo invece riceve bottino in base a quanti perdono contro le sue “copie ombra”. Con il passare dei turni, la potenza dei Tesori di Diablo aumenta.
- Nuovo Eroe Ozumat, con Potere Eroe Passivo: All’inizio del combattimento, evoca un Tentacolo 2/2 con Provocazione. (Si potenzia dopo che vendi un servitore!)
- Lo sviluppatore Mitchell Loewen ha confermato che il Tentacolo è una Bestia che si potenzia di +1/+1 per ogni servitore venduto. Può essere triplato. fonte
- Questo eroe sarà esclusivo per i possessori degli Extra per le prossime due settimane.
Durante la precedente iterazione, diversi giocatori si erano lamentati di Diablo in Battaglia perché risultava troppo debole (pre-buff) o troppo forte. Gli sviluppatori sembrano essere coscienti di questo fatto e hanno eseguito diversi bilanciamenti, riusciranno a fare contenti tutti?
Una sezione molto corposa di queste note, con ben 18 nuovi personaggi, nuove Taglie fra Rivafosca e la Città Sommersa, un evento a tempo e miglioramenti all’interfaccia. Vediamoli in breve:
- Adesso possiamo creare nuovi team di Mercenari duplicandone uno esistente e possiamo prestare un nostro team a un nostro amico in una sfida amichevole.
- Dopo l’evento di N’zoth tocca a Y’shaarj avere una serie di Incarichi che ricompenserà i giocatori con il Protettore Leggendario, Monete e Ritratti del Dio Antico. I giocatori avranno tempo fino al 21 giugno, dopodiché dovranno ricorrere alle bustine.
- Un nuovo tipo di imprevisto è stato aggiunto alle Mappe delle Taglie Eroiche: il Tesoro Misterioso. Riceverlo permetterà di ricevere ricompense aggiuntive al completamento della Taglia al costo di alcuni handicap.
- Sempre per celebrare il rilascio di Diablo Immortal, il Combattente Leggendario Tyrael sarà regalato a tutti i giocatori fino alla pre-patch della prossima espansione. Lo troverete nel Negozio.
- Il resto dei Mercenari introdotti si può dividere in quattro gruppi, trovate l’elenco completo (che comprende anche le loro abilità) nel bluepost in fondo alla notizia:
- I Naga (1 Incantatore Leggendario, 1 Incantatore Epico, 2 Protettori Rari, 1 Combattente Epico, 1 Combattente Raro).
- I Pirati (1 Incantatore Epico, 1 Incantatore Raro).
- Lega degli Esploratori, tutti tranne Pinnus (1 Incantatore Leggendario, 1 Protettore Epico, 1 Combattente Epico).
- Gli altri (2 Incantatori Epici, 1 Protettore Raro, 1 Protettore Leggendario, 1 Combattente Epico).
Nell’ultima riga della sezione dei Mercenari si afferma anche la verità incontrovertibile che “non esiste alcun livello bovino”. Che quindi ci sia qualche altra sorpresa?
Nuovo Libro degli Eroi
Ci sarà un nuovo contenuto PvE narrativo incentrato su Ambasciatore Faelin, il misterioso mecenate che ha organizzato la spedizione verso la Città Sommersa. Insieme ad altri due personaggi, dovrà affrontare un totale di 17 incontri che racconteranno la storyline dell’espansione.
Il Modes Design Lead Matt London ha dichiarato che gli incontri cambieranno a seconda del personaggio che sceglieremo, quindi la varietà è assicurata. Si tratterà anche della prima volta che vedremo in azione la scrittura di Valerie Chu. Completare l’Avventura al 100% premierà i giocatori con un dorso delle carte, una bustina Standard e una bustina di Rotta per la Città Sommersa.
Arena, mazzi senza limite e altro
La modalità Arena di Hearthstone si è meritata un piccolo paragrafo nelle note e una catena di tweet di Matt London, che riassumiamo di seguito:
- A partire da stasera ci sarà una nuova rotazione con i seguenti set, che comprenderanno anche eventuali mini-set.
- Operazione Apocalisse
- Discesa dei Draghi
- Forgiati nelle Savane
- Uniti a Roccavento
- Divisi nella Valle d’Alterac
- Rotta per la Città Sommersa
- Le seguenti carte sono di nuovo draftabili: Mammut Congelato, Mina di Profondità e Corno di Irathion.
- La nuova carta Assalitrice Velofosco è stata preventivamente bandita dal draft.
Nelle note c’è anche una nuova e graditissima funzione per il client di Hearthstone, non presente nell’annuncio dell’Anno dell’Idra: in fase di costruzione dei mazzi si potranno avere fino a 50 carte in una lista. Questo cambiamento apparentemente molto semplice permetterà ai giocatori di sperimentare più in scioltezza, senza dover ricorrere a strumenti di terze parti.
In fondo alle note c’è anche la consueta lista di bug fix, molto gradita, nella quale si annida anche una soluzione per chi desiderasse possedere le carte del set Retaggio (il set speciale in cui sono state messe le carte Classiche pensionate o le carte Principali ritirate): adesso le potrete trovare nelle bustine Selvagge.
Patch note complete
Patch 23.4, launching on June 1, includes the all-new Throne of the Tides Mini-Set, along with updates to Battlegrounds, Mercenaries, and more!
Throne of the Tides Mini-Set Launches on June 1!
Colossal forces are fighting for dominance deep under the sea. Fight for the Throne of the Tides in the Voyage to the Sunken City Mini-Set, coming June 1! We’ve dredged the depths of the ocean on our Voyage to the Sunken City and come up with a Mini-Set of 35 all-new cards to add to your collection. Get them in Voyage to the Sunken City packs, or as a complete 66-card Mini-Set* for $14.99 or 2000 Gold (normal version), or $69.99 (all-golden version).
* 4 Legendary Cards (x1), 1 Epic Card (x2), 14 Rare Cards (x2), and 16 Common Cards (x2).
Ozumat (Armor Tier 4)
- Passive. Start of Combat: Summon a 2/2 Tentacle with Taunt. Upgrades after you sell a minion!
Players with Battlegrounds Perks will have early access to Ozumat ahead of its formal release on June 15.
Bubblette [Tavern Tier 1, Elemental]
- 2 Attack, 5 Health. After this minion takes exactly one damage, destroy it. (Pop!)
Diablo (Armor Tier 1)
- Realm of Terror
- Passive. Every 4 turns, ALL enemies fight the Lord of Terror and your warband for loot.
Diablo is returning to Battlegrounds for one week only, starting on June 1, as a special celebration! While he is here, Diablo will be offered in every Battlegrounds lobby. Because Diablo is a special promotional hero, he will be equally available to all players during that period. Several of Diablo’s loot has been adjusted since he last appeared in Battlegrounds:
- Sigil of Hell
- Magic Sigil of Hell
- Rare Sigil of Hell
- Unique Sigil of Hell
- Claws of Terror
- Magic Claws of Terror
- Rare Claws of Terror
- Hellfire Hooves
- Magic Hellfire Hooves
- Rare Hellfire Hooves
- Unique Hellfire Hooves
- N’Zoth is now available through all normal acquisition means.
- You can now borrow a Party from your opponent in a Mercenaries friendly challenge.
- You can now copy a Mercenaries Party to build a new Party.
- A new option has been added to the Mystery nodes on Heroic Bounty maps. Whenever you land on a Mystery Treasure node, you’ll get additional rewards if you successfully complete the Bounty! But beware, much of that treasure is Cursed, and will hinder your characters throughout the rest of your run. However, every once in a while your Mystery Treasure will turn out to be straight Bonus Rewards: all the additional prizes at the end of your Bounty without the added Curse! So… are you feeling lucky?
New Limited-Time Event: Y’Shaarj
Y’Shaarj watched enviously as N’Zoth sunk its tentacles into Mercenaries, so now Y’Shaarj, too, is coming to join the Party in its own limited-time event, starting on June 7. The event will consist of 10 special Tasks centered around the Old God Y’Shaarj. Two new event Tasks can be unlocked on each of the first five days of the event, but you have until June 21 to complete all 10 Tasks. Completing all 10 Tasks will get you the Y’Shaarj mercenary, a random Golden Y’Shaarj Portrait, the Diamond Y’Shaarj Portrait, and 750 total Mercenaries Coins. Humans and Pirates will be your best allies for this event!
Y’Shaarj and its Portraits will not initially be obtainable through packs or crafting. Y’Shaarj, its Portraits, and its Coins will all be obtainable through normal means in a patch after the event ends.
Claim Your Free Tyrael Mercenary!
In the immortal struggle between good and evil, it helps to have a powerful ally on your side. Bring strength and justice to your party with this free Legendary Tyrael Mercenary! Tyrael can be claimed for free in the Shop from now until the launch of Patch 24.0.
Y’Shaarj (Legendary Protector)
- Old God
- 9/85 Maxed Stats
- Defiled Attack 5 (Shadow): (Speed 6) Borrow 5 Attack from all friendly characters this turn. Attack an enemy. Deathblow: Repeat this.
- Strength of Y’Shaarj 5 (Shadow): (Speed 1) Gain Taunt and take 6 less damage this turn. Old Gods’ abilities Refresh (3).
- Rage Unbound 5 (Shadow): (Speed 2, Cooldown 10) Give all your characters +20 Attack. They Attack random enemies.
- Mark of Y’Shaarj 4: Defiled Attack borrows an extra 5 Attack.
- Heart of Y’Shaarj 4: Passive: Whenever this Merc is Attacked, gain +5 Attack.
- Idol of Y’Shaarj 4: Rage Unbound gives an extra +8 Attack.
Tyrael (Legendary Fighter)
- 12/75 Maxed Stats
- Divine Bladestrike 5 (Holy): (Speed 5) Attack an enemy. Holy Combo: Deal 15 damage to them.
- Holy Judgment 5 (Holy): (Speed 5) Deal 10 damage to an enemy. Holy Combo: Freeze them.
- Angelic Protection 5 (Holy): (Speed 5, Cooldown 1) Gain Taunt for 2 turns. Holy Combo: Other friendly characters take 10 less damage next turn.
- El’druin 4: Divine Bladestrike deals 5 more damage.
- Blinding Gauntlets 4: Holy Judgment also gives the enemy -5 Attack permanently.
- Crown of Purity 4: Passive: Your characters have +5 Fel Resistance.
Queen Azshara (Legendary Caster)
- 8/83 Maxed Stats
- Shifting Tides 5 (Arcane): (Speed 10) Deal 18 damage. (Damage increased by +3 for each Spell School cast this game.)
- Mage Paramount 5 (Arcane): (Speed 0, Cooldown 1) Gain +3 Spell Damage. Whenever an enemy casts a spell, +4 Resist to its Spell School this turn.
- Vainglorious Rebuke 5 (Shadow): (Speed 3, Cooldown 1) Deal 10 damage to all enemies. (Damage is increased by the final speed.) This ability gets (2) Speed slower this turn whenever another ability is used.
- Xal’atath 4: Passive: Whenever you cast a Shadow ability, Restore 6 Health to your characters.
- Tidestone of Golganneth 4: Passive: This merc has +1/+6 Health for each Naga in play or on your bench.
- Sharas’fal, Queen’s Scepter 4: Passive: The first time this Merc dies, steal 6 health from all Characters in play and return to life.
Zar’Jira, the Sea Witch (Epic Caster)
- 8/77 Maxed Stats
- Witch’s Curse 5 (Shadow): (Speed 4) Deal 12 damage. If it has already acted, its Attack is permanently halved, rounded up.
- Freezing Touch 5 (Frost): (Speed 4, Cooldown 2) Freeze a character. They are Immune while Frozen. They deal 10 damage to your enemies when they lose Frozen.
- Wavethrasher 5: (Speed 7, Cooldown 1)
- Wavethrasher (Naga, Speed 6): 17/28. Rush. Passive: Has +10 Attack for each Frozen character.
- Serve Chilled 4: Witch’s Curse deals an additional 5 damage.
- Upstart Acolyte 4: Passive: +20 Health. Whenever a friendly character is Frozen, Freeze a random enemy.
- Ring of Sluggishness 4: Passive: Shadow abilities are (4) Speed slower.
Fathom-Lord Karathress (Rare Protector)
- 12/82 Maxed Stats
- Tidal Strike 5: (Speed 6) Attack an enemy and summon a 8/16 Naga. Frost Combo: Summon another Naga.
- Fathom Guard (Naga): 8 /16.
- Cataclysmic Bolt 5: (Speed 6, Cooldown 1) Deal 20 damage to the lowest health enemy.
- Blessing of the Tides 5: (Speed 4, Cooldown 1) Gain +5 Attack for each friendly Naga. If this Merc has less than 40 Health, gain +10 Attack instead.
- Fathom Lure 4: After a friendly Fathom Guard attacks, restore 12 Health to this merc.
- Hull Breaker 4: Cataclysmic Bolt deals 20 damage to adjacent enemies, but has +1 Cooldown.
- Tidewalker’s Brooch 4: Blessing of the Tides affects all your Naga and summoned minions, but has +2 Cooldown.
Lady Vashj (Epic Fighter)
- 10/75 Maxed Stats
- Electrify 5 (Nature): (Speed 5) Deal 22 Nature damage to an enemy. Damage is reduced by the current speed of their action.
- Handmaiden’s Poison 5 (Nature): (Speed 4) Deal 5 damage to an enemy. Bleed (10).
- Reflex Shot 5 (Fel): (Speed 7, Cooldown 1) Deal 12 damage to all enemies. If they have already acted, deal Critical Damage.
- Icy Grasp 4: Passive: Your Naga take 4 less damage until they act each turn.
- Witch’s Mantle 4: Passive: Enemies affected by Bleed receive 5 less healing.
- Fel Cauldron 4: Reflex Shot also gains +4 Fel Damage.
Tidemistress Athissa (Rare Protector)
- 8/79 Maxed Stats
- Wave Crush 5 (Frost): (Speed 7) Deal 14 damage to an enemy. If they have already acted, give them +5 Nature Weakness.
- Riptide 5 (Nature): (Speed 3, Cooldown 1) Deal 10 damage to an enemy. After an enemy attacks this turn, repeat this damage.
- Captive Tides 5 (Nature): (Speed 7, Cooldown 3) Deal 20 damage to all enemies. (Increased by 7 for each other Naga you control.)
- Warlord Parjesh 4: Battlecry: Summon a 12/24 Naga with Taunt.
- Clutching Hatred 4: Riptide deals 5 more damage.
- Harpsicold 4: Passive: Whenever this merc takes damage, Refresh (1) on Captive Tides.
Lord Slitherspear (Rare Fighter)
- 8/80 Maxed Stats
- Slithering Rage 5: (Speed 6) Attack an enemy. Summon a 10/18 Hungry Naga with Divine Shield and Rush.
- You Lift Bro? 5: (Speed 5) Gain +5 Attack. If you control another Naga, gain +5 more Attack. Attack an enemy.
- Enough of this Trash! 5: (Speed 4, Cooldown 2) Destroy a summoned minion without triggering its Deathrattle. Deal its Attack to all enemies.
- Unleashed Eel 4: Hungry Naga has +5 Attack.
- Fishy Cauldron 4: Passive: +4 Attack. This Merc always deals Critical Damage to Murlocs.
- Sharp Idea 4: Passive: After an enemy minion is summoned, Refresh (2) Enough of this Trash!
Captain Hooktusk (Epic Caster)
- Turnabout Strike 5: (Speed 6) Gain +11 Health. Swap Roles with an enemy and Attack it.
- Shiver their Timbers 5: (Speed 8) Deal 18 damage to an enemy. If it’s a Fighter, deal 25 damage instead. (Ability swaps to Protector after use.)
- Shiver their Timbers 5: (Speed 8) Deal 18 damage to an enemy. If it’s a Protector, deal 25 damage instead. (Ability swaps to Caster after use.)
- Shiver their Timbers 5: (Speed 8) Deal 18 damage to an enemy. If it’s a Caster, deal 25 damage instead. (Ability swaps to Fighter after use.)
- Cutthroat Negotiations 5: (Speed 7) Change a Merc’s Role to Caster. Bleed (6). (Ability swaps to Fighter after use.)
- Cutthroat Negotiations 5: (Speed 7) Change a Merc’s Role to Fighter. Bleed (6). (Ability swaps to Protector after use.)
- Cutthroat Negotiations 5: (Speed 7) Change a Merc’s Role to Protector. Bleed (6). (Ability swaps to Caster after use.)
- Jolly Roger 4: Turnabout Strike gives +4 more Health and affects all friendly Pirates.
- Captain’s Pride 4: Battlecry: Gain +3 Attack and become a Fighter.
- Prop Knife 4: Cutthroat Negotiations also restores 20 Health if used on a friendly character.
Patches the Pirate (Rare Caster)
- 13/81 Maxed Stats
- Eye Matey 5: (Speed 7) Attack an enemy. Summon a 10/5 Pirate with Rush.
- Patchling (Pirate): (Speed 4) 10 Attack, 5 Health. Rush.
- Eye Cap’n 5: (Speed 9, Cooldown 1) Fill your board with 10/5 Pirates with Rush.
- Crew the Guns 5: (Speed 6, Cooldown 1) Friendly Pirates deal 10 damage to enemies opposite them.
- Hook the Crew 4: Pirates summoned by Eye Matey and Eye Cap’n have +5 Health and are Immune while Attacking.
- Arms Locker 4: Passive: Whenever a friendly Pirate Attacks, give it +5 Attack.
- I’m In Charge Now! 4: Bench: After a friendly Pirate Merc dies, summon this Merc. Gain +3 Attack and Attack a random enemy.
Reno Jackson (Legendary Caster)
- 10/82 Maxed Stats
- Gatling Wand 5 (Arcane): (Speed 3) Deal 11 damage to a random target. +3 damage each time this merc takes 20 damage.
- Dazzlin’ Flexin’ 5 (Arcane): (Speed 2) Deal 7 damage to an enemy and gain Taunt. Their next ability target this Merc (if possible).
- That’s My Treasure! 5: (Speed 5, Cooldown 1) Restore 15-25 health to this Merc. Deal damage equal to the amount healed to a random enemy.
- Explorer’s Hat 4: Dazzlin’ Flexin’ deals 10 more damage and affects all enemies, but has +2 Cooldown.
- We’re Rich! 4: Battlecry: If you have at least two Explorers in play, Restore 100 health to friendly characters.
- Treasure Inspector 4: Deathrattle: Cast two random Treasure abilities.
Brann Bronzebeard (Epic Protector)
- 8/84 Maxed Stats
- Trusty Whip 5: (Speed 5) Deal 12 damage to an enemy. Your characters gain +3 Frost Resistance.
- Summit Campfire 5 (Fire): (Speed 3) Your characters gain +4 Frost Resistance. Your characters deal Critical Damage to enemies who have already acted this turn.
- The Bronzebeard Spirit 5: (Speed 8, Cooldown 2) Restore 25 health. If it has acted already, they repeat their ability.
- Relic of Uldum 4: +7 Health. Your abilities give Fire Resist instead.
- Adventurer’s Pack 4: Passive: Brann’s abilities are (3) Speed faster. Your abilities give Shadow Resist instead.
- Extra Spirit 4: Passive: If you have them in play, Elise and Reno have +5/+12.
Elise Starseeker (Epic Fighter)
- Night Elf
- 7/86 Maxed Stats
- Starseeker 5 (Nature): (Speed 6) Gain +8 health and Attack an enemy. Nature Combo: Deal damage equal to your Attack, instead.
- Guiding Path 5 (Nature): (Speed 3, Cooldown 1) Restore 13 health to all friendly characters. Advance the Golden Monkey one step.
- Quest for the Golden Monkey: Advance through a series of 5 abilities to uncover the Golden Monkey! (Dev Comment: At the start of the game, this will automatically transform into the first step, Embark on the Quest! Then use each Ability to move on to the next step of the Quest.)
- Embark on the Quest! 5: (Speed 3) Give all your characters on your battlefield and bench +5/+8.
- Avoid the Dart Trap 5: (Speed 2) Apply Bleed (18) to all enemy characters.
- Navigate the Jungle 5: (Speed 4) Root all enemy characters.
- Escape the Rolling Boulder 5: (Speed 6) Deal 20 damage. Any excess damage continues to the right or left.
- The Golden Monkey 5: Summon a 20/20 Golden Monkey. It has “Passive: Your characters have +15 Spell Damage”.
- Talon Trinket 4: Starseeker also gives +5 Attack.
- Oasis Canteen 4: Passive: If you have Brann and Reno in play, give them +4/+4 at the end of the turn.
- Monkey’s Paw 4: Start of Game: Advance the Quest for the Golden Monkey 2 steps. Elise has -20 Health.
Maestra (Epic Caster)
- 10/74 Maxed Stats
- Dirty Tricks 5 (Shadow): (Speed 3) Deal 14 damage to the enemies across from this Merc.
- Shifting Strike 5: (Speed 4, Cooldown 1) Gain +7 Attack and Attack the enemies across from this Merc. Combo: Gain role advantage first.
- Sudden Betrayal (Shadow): (Speed 8, Cooldown 1) Give an enemy +15 Attack this turn. Force it to deal its Attack to its neighbors.
- Mask of the Mummy 4: Bench: After a friendly Merc dies, summon this Merc who uses Dirty Tricks 5 immediately.
- Mask of the Mimicry 4: Bench: After a friendly Merc Attacks, swap it with this Merc who uses Shifting Strike 5 immediately.
- Mask of Rage 4: Bench: After an enemy minion is summoned, swap your lowest Health Merc with this Merc who uses Sudden Betrayal 5 immediately.
Baine Bloodhoof (Rare Protector)
- 12/84 Maxed Stats
- Mulgore Might 5: (Speed 7) Attack an enemy and Gain +2 Healing Power. Nature Combo: Restore 15 Health to this Merc.
- Chain Heal 5 (Nature): (Speed 3, Cooldown 1) Restore 20 to a friendly character. Repeat this on up to 2 damaged adjacent characters.
- Earthmother’s Fury 5 (Nature): (Speed 10, Cooldown 2) Deal 25 to all enemies. Deathblow: Set the cooldowns on all enemy abilities to their original value.
- Totemic Mastery 4: Battlecry: Summon a 0/10 Grounding Totem.
- Grounding Totem: 0 Attack, 10 Health. Whenever an adjacent character takes damage, this minion takes it instead.
- Herbal Ancestry 4: Chain Heal repeats on up to three additional friendly characters, but has +1 Cooldown.
- Chieftain’s Feather 4: Passive: +7 Health. +4 Healing Power.
Maiev Shadowsong (Legendary Protector)
- Night Elf
- 10/78 Maxed Health
- Single-Minded Pursuit 5: Gain +10 Attack and Attack an enemy. This bonus is lost if this Merc ever Attacks a different target.
- Coup de Grâce 5: Attack an enemy. Deathblow: Restore 25 Health to this Merc and gain the Role of the enemy.
- Imprison 5: Deal 10 damage to a Merc. Its abilities gain Cooldown equal to the number of their benched Mercs. Return it to the bench.
- Charged Glaive 4: Single-Minded Pursuit gains +5 more Attack.
- Eye of the Watchers 4: Passive: Characters Attacked by this Merc can’t heal until this Merc leaves play.
- Warden’s Shroud 4: Passive: Your left and right most characters take 10 less damage from Attacks.
Lorewalker Cho (Epic Caster)
- 4/78 Maxed Stats
- Knowledge 5: (Speed 5) Tell the Tale of the Mogu, the Hozen, or the Saurok.
- Tale of the Mogu 5: Summon a 15/15 Mogu with Rush and Deathblow: Gain +10/+10.
- Tale of the Hozen 5: Summon 2 10/10 Hozen Troublemakers with “Has +3/+3 for each other friendly Hozen Troublemaker.”
- Tale of the Saurok 5: Summon a 25/1 Saurock with Stealth and +10 Spell Resistance.
- Patience 5: (Speed 5) Give +5/+10 to all friendly characters who have not yet acted this turn.
- Wisdom 5: (Speed 1, Cooldown 2) Your characters deal 5 more damage this turn.
- Stash of Scrolls 4: Passive: Your minions take 8 less damage.
- Heart of Neutrality 4: -10 Health. Battlecry: Become Neutral.
- Cho Family Heirloom 4: Battlecry: Reduce all characters’ Attack by 20 this turn.
Yrel (Epic Fighter)
- 12/76 Maxed Stats
- Vindicator’s Fury 5 (Holy): (Speed 5) Attack an enemy. Deathblow: Deal 15 damage to all enemies.
- Radiant Light 5 (Holy): (Speed 4) Gain +6/+6. When another friendly character uses a Holy ability this turn, they gain +6/+6.
- Wrath of the Lightbound 5 (Holy): (Speed 8, Cooldown 2) Deal 10 damage to all enemies. Then deal 15 damage to all characters who have not used a Holy ability this turn.
- Hammer of the Naaru 4: Passive: When a friendly character attacks, they gain +4 Attack this turn.
- Libram of Wisdom 4: End of Turn: If you have used 2 or more Holy abilities, gain +2 Holy Damage and +2 Healing Power.
- Light of Karabor 4: Passive: Your characters have +5 Shadow Resistance.
New Zone and Bounties
With Patch 23.4, we’ll be delving deeper into Darkshore with three more Bounties for the Zone. We’ll also be exploring the depths of the Sunken City with 10 Bounties for the all-new Zone. There is no cow level.
When Patch 23.4 launches, all current Arena runs will end and a new Arena season will begin. The eligible card sets will rotate so that the following sets will make up the Arena card pool:
- The Boomsday Project
- Descent of Dragons
- Forged in the Barrens
- United in Stormwind
- Fractured in Alterac Valley
- Voyage to the Sunken City (including the new Throne of the Tides Mini-Set)
Additionally, the cards Frozen Mammoth, Horn of Wrathion, and Naval Mine have been returned to the draft pool. The new Mini-Set card, Inkveil Ambusher, will be unable to be drafted.
Book of Heroes: Faelin
Despite many long years, Ambassador Faelin has never forgotten his youth in Zin-Azshari, an ancient city now in ruins at the bottom of the sea. When the opportunity to visit finally arrives, Faelin is eager to face any danger that may cross the path of his intrepid crew. But is the distant past truly as he remembered it, or did something darker lie beneath the surface all this time? This adventure can be played as three different characters. Completing all 17 missions the first time will grant the Ghost Ship card back; completing all missions with a different character will earn you a Standard pack; and completing all missions with the third character will earn you a Voyage to the Sunken City pack.
New Feature: Overcapped Decks!
Have you ever started building a deck and run out of slots before you even made it to the Neutrals? Now, when building a deck in “My Collection,” you’ll be able to add up to 50 cards as you tinker, and then trim it down to 30 when you’re done narrowing down your options. (You’ll still need to make a legal deck before playing with it). There’s no telling what you’ll brew up now that your limits are overcapped!
Bug Fixes and Game Improvements
- Fixed a bug where the card history tile for Nellie, the Great Thresher would show which Pirates were chosen.
- Fixed a bug making it difficult to target the enemy hero on the second Barbed Nets selection.
- Fixed a bug where Pufferfist would always trigger before Defias Cannoneer. They will now trigger in the order they were played.
- Fixed a bug where if Glugg the Gulper had its stats set by an effect (like Equality), Glugg would not be able to Gulp any stats after that point.
- Fixed a bug where the card Parrrley would shuffle the opponent’s deck without stating “shuffle” in its description.
- Nagalings that have learned cards with Echo or “repeatable this turn” will now add a temporary copy of the spell to your hand.
- The Legacy card set (including cards that were specially created for Core and since removed from it) can now be obtained from Wild packs.
- Players who have special Battlegrounds Boards equipped will now always see their equipped Board whenever facing an opponent who has the Classic Battlegrounds Board equipped.
- Spellcraft spells will now be added to your hand after any wagers won by Lord Barov.
- Fixed a bug causing some players to get an error when trying to start a game with a Battlegrounds party.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to invite ineligible players (those who hadn’t completed the Battlegrounds tutorial) into a Battlegrounds party.
- Fixed a bug where if a Battlegrounds party was formed by a party leader who was playing on a mobile device, players in that party got very little or no ratings adjustments after the game.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes blocked one party member from spectating other party members after losing or conceding a Battlegrounds game.
- Fixed a bug where cards obtained by Ambassador Faelin’s Hero Power, and then obtained by another hero (like Tess, Rafaam, or Mr. Biggelsworth) would not be playable if the new owner was not at that card’s Tavern Tier.
- Fixed a bug where the Battlegrounds scoreboard was cut off on some mobile devices.
- Added keyword tooltips to several Mercenaries Abilities that were missing them.
- Corrected Mercenaries encounters that had the wrong role indicator on the Bounty map.
- Fixed a bug causing various issues with the “New!” indicators in the Mercs Collection.
- Fixed a bug that could on rare occasion cause Duels games to automatically end in a tie.
- Fixed a bug causing the Duels Treasure Stalker’s Supplies to not shuffle Improved Emergency Maneuvers into the player’s deck.
- Fixed a bug where Stormcaller Bru’kan would cast four copies of Elemental Chaos, instead of two.
- Fixed a bug where the “An Acquired Taste” Achievement did not count spells made Poisonous by Mr. Slate.
- Fixed a bug where the “Army of Azshara” Achievement did not count “All” minions as Naga.
- Several more Developer Cards have been added to the credits.
- Fixed a bug causing errors with the reconnect feature on mobile devices.
- Framerate selection will now default to a suggested framerate based on your device. Framerate selections can be adjusted in the Options menu.
- Fixed a bug causing some players to see an inaccurate “low RAM” warning on certain iOS devices.
- Misc. other performance improvements and bug fixes.
Appassionato di mondi Blizzard da quando mise le mani su Warcraft III nel 2003. Nel 2014 è approdato nella Locanda di Hearthstone e nel 2015 nella redazione di BattleCraft.
Invece che arrivare a Leggenda o a 10.000 MMR, preferisce passare il suo tempo a chiacchierare con Bob e Harth Maltoforte.