Dopo circa quattro settimane di test, Blizzard ha pubblicato una nuova patch di bilanciamento per Warcraft III Reforged. Il PTR era partito con la premessa di accogliere i feedback dell’ESL Pro Tour e correggere un bug sulle nebbia di guerra, ma col passare dei giorni si sono avvicendate modifiche per tutte le razze.
Ancora nessuna notizia certa su classificata e profili, ma gli sviluppatori non hanno ancora smentito le promesse fatte la lancio del PTR. Non ci resta che continuare ad aspettare.
April 13, 2021
Thanks to the community for all the testing and feedback during the PTR phase. We began the PTR with a focus on the Undead vs. Human matchup and item balance, and working with you, we made additional changes to the Orc vs. Night Elf matchup.
- Improved Lumber tech requirement removed
- Advanced Lumber tech requirement changed from Castle to Keep
- Knights have Sundering Blades by default
- Priest Dispel range increased from 600 to 700
- Towers now repair 5 seconds faster
- Thunderclap AOE reduced from 300/350/400 to 300/325/350
- Pandaren Brewmaster’s strength and intelligence increased by 1
- Breath of Fire max damage increased from 480/720/1080 to 480/800/1200
- Druid of the Claw starting mana increased from 100 to 125
- Mountain Giant Second Taunt removed
- Mountain Giant Taunt cooldown reduced from 16 to 14 seconds
- Mana Flare damage per mana increased from 3 to 4
- Mana Flare max damage increased from 90 to 100
- Faerie Dragon base damage reduced from 13 to 12
- Scroll of speed cost increased from 50 to 70
- Serpent Wards experience bounty increased from 12.5/20/30 to 12.5/30/42.5
- Acolyte hit point regeneration while on Blight reduced from 4 to 3 hp per second
- Rod of Necromancy cooldown reduced from 26 to 24
- Ritual Dagger cost reduced from 125 to 100
- Cryptlord’s Impale hero stun duration reduced from 1/2/3 to 1/1.5/2
- Cryptlord’s Impale damage reduced from 75/120/165 to 60/105/150
- Boneyard no longer requires sacrificial pit
- Frost Armor’s on hit duration now scales 3/5/7
- Alleria’s Flute of Accuracy bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075
- Ancient Janggo of Endurance bonuses reduced from 0.05/0.1 to 0.03/0.075
- Khadgar’s Pipe of Insight bonus reduced from 0.75 to 0.5
- Legion Doom-Horn bonuses reduced from 0.5/1.0 to 0.3/0.075
- Scourge Bone Chimes bonus reduced from 0.2 to 0.15
- Warsong Battle Drums bonus reduced from 0.1 to 0.075
- The Lion Horn of Stormwind bonus reduced from 2 to 1.5
- All items resell percentage increased from 50% to 60% of the item’s original cost
- Scroll of Town Portal cost reduced from 350 to 325
- Fixed an issue of inconsistent rally flag behavior on Goldmines which could reveal player locations in the Fog of War.
Appassionato di mondi Blizzard da quando mise le mani su Warcraft 3 nel 2003. Nel 2014 è approdato nella Locanda di Hearthstone e nel 2015 nella redazione di BattleCraft.
Invece che arrivare a Leggenda o a 10.000 MMR, preferisce passare il suo tempo a chiacchierare con Bob e Harth Maltoforte.