AGGIORNAMENTO 13:00: i giocatori hanno segnalato che in seguito all’aggiornamento i loro progressi sono stati azzerati, Blizzard ha dichiarato di essere già al lavoro.
AGGIORNAMENTO 30/04 09:40: sono stati pubblicati degli hotfix che dovrebbero aver risolto il problema.
Dopo qualche settimana di silenzio, il Community Manager Kaivax ha pubblicato le note per la nuova patch 1.32.4 di Warcraft III: Reforged, che comprende:
- Abilitazione della modalità Giocatore Singolo nelle Partite Personalizzate
- Hotfix grafici riguardo unità ed edifici
- Miglioramenti al gameplay, al sound design e all’interfaccia utente.
Si tratta sicuramente di interventi graditi, ma siamo ancora lontani dall’introduzione di funzionalità molto attese dai giocatori, come ad esempio la ladder. Al momento però Blizzard sta mantenendo l’ultima promessa di consegnare almeno un aggiornamento al mese.
Di seguito le note complete.
- All Melee units and buildings have received a team color polish pass to increase vibrancy and gameplay readability.
- Female Demon Hunter scaled up to match closer with Male Demon Hunter’s silhouette.
- Waterfall changed to use Replaceable Textures. Its tint automatically adjusts in game based on the map tileset.
- Visual effect used for the first stage of buildings damage changed from smoke to fire for better readability.
- Adjusted fire visual effects placements on the Townhall, Keep, and Castle for added readability during their damaged states.
- Northrend Trees have been updated to match Classic visuals. There are now four visually distinctive tree wall sets:
- Northrend Icy Tree Wall
- Northrend Tree Wall
- Snowy Tree Wall
- Scorched Tree Wall
- Footprints have been updated for the following groups:
- Trolls have their own unique footprint.
- Undead units with missing footprints are now fixed.
- Vehicles now have continuous rolling footprint.
- Fixed an issue with the Female Demon Hunter’s hero icon appearing incorrectly when disabled while in Demon form.
- Tuskarr Trapper now throws his own spear when attacking.
- Portrait animations have been updated for the following units: Peasant, Sorceress, High Elf, Lich, Dreadlord, Balnazzar, Mal’ganis, Keeper of the Grove, Night Elf Runner, Cenarius, Illidan (Demon Form), Tree of Life, Tree of Ages, Tree of Eternity, and their corrupted counterparts.
- Reduced Violence updates:
- Female Death Knight updated with correct visual effects for spell casting.
- Ogre Magi no longer disappears in the middle of its attack animations.
- Single Player mode has been re-enabled. This can be accessed from its own Create Games section in the Main Menu.
- Fixed multiple crashes on custom games such as Custom Hero Survival.
- Several fixes have been applied to Instance API natives related to unit attacks.
- Blizzard.j and common.j are no longer considered when computing save checksums.
- The “Export All” option in the Asset Manager now functions correctly.
- Destructibles flagged as “Walkable” no longer cause desyncs between Classic and Reforged.
- Reforged Troll mercenary unit selection circles are now smaller and more aligned with Classic.
- All Neutral unit selection circles now properly match the Reforged unit models.
- Creep camps are easier to see on the minimap.
- Permanent morphing units, such as the Obsidian Statue, will no longer briefly display their disabled morph ability icon while transforming.
- Game lighting adjusted to improve Reforged readability and colors.
- Doom Guards now have the correct sound effects for their air and ground attacks.
- Forest, Dark, and Ice Troll Trappers will no longer play the Berserk sound effect when casting Ensnare in Reforged mode.
- Alchemist facial animations and acknowledgement sounds updated.
- Flesh Golem facial animations and acknowledgement sounds updated.
- Sepia tone backgrounds in Classic mode have been reverted.
- The “Use Command Button for Hotkeys” on Mac now functions as expected.