Warcraft III: Reforged è stato rilasciato a mezzanotte del 29 gennaio, ma sono già sorti i primi problemi che il Community Manager Kaivax ha elencato sul forum ufficiale. Tra i problemi noti ci sono schermate nere di caricamento delle mappe o problemi di colore per le unità e strutture amiche ed altri problemi che affligono i computer Mac.
Il Community Manager Kaivax ha anche rilasciato le patch note del gioco che vi lasciamo da leggere qui sotto.
Updated January 28, 2020
Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about the update.
- The Loading screen may transition to a black screen if other players are taking longer to load.
- Ancients ordered to Root do not have a placement sprite.
- Structures or units that go through an upgrade or transformation do not abide by the rules of ally color mode.
- Logging in and then out may cause issues with Campaign save data location (game may think you are a new player and start a new save location).
- We recommend you restart the game after a lost connection.
- Non-latin characters may overlap at times in campaign dialogue.
- Custom Maps greater than 256mb will break game lobbies.
- An error will occur when trying to save options in Offline Mode.
- The game does not transition gracefully when changing resolution while in Fullscreen.
- Command + Tab will help achieve the proper aesthetic and correct a related issue with drag select.
- Custom Keybinds don’t work with non-US keyboards.
- You are unable to invite friends to play a custom game when playing cross platform.
- Menu UI experiences low performance at 1440p and above.
- JassHelper doesn’t close when the World Editor is closed.
- A few Reforged neutral units are invisible.
- A few doodads are using placeholder cubes.
As always, Blizzard Customer Support is here for you! If you’re having a technical issue installing or operating the game, Get help here 50 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
Version 1.32 – January 28, 2020
Relive the events of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne with Warcraft III: Reforged. Experience the epic origin stories of Warcraft, now more stunning and evocative than ever before, with vivid recreations of every hero, unit, building, and environment.
- Install, update, and launch Warcraft III from the Blizzard Battle .net app.
- Includes integrated Groups and Chat.
- Restored three prologue missions from the original Warcraft III Demo: Riders on the Storm, The Fires Down Below, and Countdown to Extinction.
- Updated terrain, mission difficulty, and added auto-saves for all missions.
- Updated art and layout of major cities from three of Warcraft’s iconic cities: Dalaran, Silvermoon, and Stratholme.
- Updated all campaign characters and visual assets.
- Equip hero skins, choose your favorite portrait, and browse unlockable campaign and matchmaking rewards.
- Locale support added for Spanish (Latin America) and Portuguese (Brazil).
- Locale support updated for Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish (Spain).
Menus and Options
- Added “Grid” or traditional hotkey layouts.
- New gameplay settings for unit health bars, team colors, hero status bars, and cooldown display.
- Classic Account linking to keep your historic wins.
- Legacy accounts will expire in 90 days, so link as soon as possible.
- Toggle between Classic and Reforged mode for graphics and campaign content.
Versus – Competitive Matchmaking
- Queue for heads-up battle with the new matchmaking system for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, or 4-person “Free For All” melee.
- Create your group and join 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 together.
We’ve posted our Known Issues List in the Warcraft III Bug Report forum 951. Please ensure your drivers are up to date before reporting issues.