Il 14 settembre sono stati applicati i seguenti hotfix:
September 14, 2018
- Substantially increased the drop rates for the various bonus rewards, such as transmog items, pets, quest starters, and mounts.
Player versus Player
- Starting next week, earning 500 Conquest in a week, regardless of the status of your weekly Rated PvP quest, will also make you eligible for a weekly PvP reward chest. It is strongly recommended that you complete a Rated PvP quest this week to ensure your eligibility for the next chest.
- Weekly Conquest rewards now display the correct item level inside PvP instances.
- All ranks of Battleborn Sigil and Warlord’s Trophy should now function as intended and are usable on any Dread Gladiator’s item of lower item level.
- Fixed a bug that made it possible to receive a lower item-level item than intended from PvP bonus rolls.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Shamanism versions of Bloodlust and Heroism to be unable to cast while you are the opposite faction in Rated Battlegrounds.