Gli hotfix di oggi vanno a modificare alcuni aspetti del combattimento contro Gran Meccanista Meccatork in modalità Eroica, inoltre le modifiche alla rigenerazione del mana sono attive da oggi.
February 14, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- High Tinker Mekkatorque
- Wind Up now grants 10% Haste and Movement Speed in Heroic difficulty (was 20%).
- Boss health lowered by 5% in Heroic difficulty.
- King Rastakhan
- Seal of Purification, Scorching Detonation, and Withering Burst should no longer hit pets.
- Orbs of Harmony will now respawn when the Taloc encounter resets.
Player versus Player
- Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP.
- Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP.
- Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP.
- Developers’ notes: We’ve taken a careful look at healer mana during longer PvP engagements in both Arenas and battlegrounds, and the changes above are intended to address several concerns. In PvP, we want mana to feel like a more critical resource, and we want mana efficiency to be an important part of PvP healing. At the beginning of Battle for Azeroth, mana regeneration from all healer specs was reduced by 15-30% (depending on the class), and after reviewing the current state of the game, we feel like further reductions are necessary to both healer specs and a few hybrid specs.
- Nourish mana cost increased by 30%.
- Neurotoxin now increases the cooldown of affected spells by 1 second (was 3 seconds).
- Neurotoxin now has a 45 second cooldown (was 25 seconds).
- Neurotoxin now has a 3 second duration (was 10 seconds).
- Developers note: Unfortunately, we are unable to fix several technical issues with this spell at this time. We’re working on a fix for it that we hope to include in 8.1.5.