I primi hotfix di World of Warcraft per il 2019 risolvono diversi problemi per i Cacciatori e diminuiscono la salute di G’huun in tutte le difficoltà. Non mancano ovviamente risoluzioni di bug per il PvP, Spedizioni e qualche aggiustatina a oggetti che possono essere abusati in certe modalità di gioco.
Inoltre, a partire da questi hotfix, tutti i consumabili specifici delle festività che forniscono buff saranno rimossi dall’inventario del giocatore alla fine del periodo festivo.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Fixed an issue where multiple Hunters could not stack Latent Poison onto the same target.
- Beast Mastery
- Dire Beast will no longer incorrectly summon two beasts at a time in certain zones.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Survival Hunters could not have Internal Bleeding from Wildfire Infusion on the same target at the same time.
- Using Sundering will now correctly remove Ghost Wolf.
Dungeons and Raids
- Temple of Sethraliss
- Adderis no longer changes facing while casting Cyclone Strike.
- Tol Dagor
- Overseer Korgus’s Heavy Cannons’ Massive Blast damage now properly increases with increased dungeon difficulty. Base damage decreased by 25%.
- Tomb of Sargeras
- The Gates of Hell Wing no longer requires a minimum number of players on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Malignant Growth can no longer be spell reflected.
- G’huun’s health reduced by 5% on all difficulties.
- Mistletoe now requires the Feast of Winter Veil and is cleared from players’ bags after the holiday ends.
- Developers’ note: We like fun holiday buffs adding flavor to the game and we don’t want to prevent them from being used in raids and dungeons. We also don’t like unusable items taking up inventory space the rest of the year. We expect to make future holiday buff items follow the same pattern.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to drop the Temple of Kotmogu orbs by using specific mounts.
- Resolved an issue that caused Call to Arms to not count battleground victories at level 120.
- Secret Supply Chests are now lootable once per factional assault.
- Nourish (PvP Talent) and Mark of the Wild (PvP Talent) are now properly affected by Astral Influence.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mind Bomb to ignore diminishing returns.
- Counterstrike Totem (PvP Talent) will no longer aggro nearby critters when cast.
- The acheivements Working as a Team and Working Better as a Team should now properly display which professions have met the criteria of the achievement.
- Mass prospecting recipes should now be available on the Jewelcrafting trainers for Battle for Azeroth ores.
- Bewitching Tea Set now has a 15-minute cooldown.
- Rhan’ka’s Escape Plan is no longer usable in Mythic keystone dungeons, raids, or rated PvP areas.
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomrider Helgrim to sometimes not respawn appropriately.