Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix per TBC Classic che vanno ad aggiustare i suffissi casuali che ora si applicano in maniera corretta ai giocatori.
JUNE 4, 2021
Burning Crusade Classic
- Honorable Kills now display an icon, as intended.
- A “?” symbol is again displayed when talking to an NPC about a completed or in-progress quest.
- Items with the random suffixes +healing, +spell damage, +elemental spell damage, +elemental resistance, +mana per 5 sec., and +health per 5 sec. now appropriately apply those effects to the player-character when equipped.
- The Alliance Brigadier General in Shattrath once again offers the “Concerted Efforts” quest.
- Fixed an issue that caused combat pets to sometimes activate a global cooldown when trying to use an ability.
- Fixed an issue that caused lighting issues, such as an unintended shimmering on the ground, for some players.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fishing lines to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where Quagmirran in The Slave Pens may fail to path out of the water.
- Fixed an issue where Nightbane’s Charred Earth ground visual effect was not visible when Projected Textures is disabled in the System Settings menu.