Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix che vedono degli aggiustamenti che risolvono dei piccoli bug nella zona La Fauce e ora l’effetto del leggendario Regno dei Re Eterni, del Paladino Protezione, non si resetta più quando si usa l’incantesimo Scudo Divino.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
January 27, 2021
- Reign of Endless Kings (Legendary Effect) cooldown will no longer be reset when the Paladin uses Divine Shield.
- The Thrill Seeker (Nadjia Soulbind) buff can no longer be removed by right clicking the effect’s icon. Her appetite for danger will not be deterred.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Protection Paladins blocking Giant Fists should now trigger the damage component of Holy Shield (Talent).
- Fixed an issue where Souls would not release from their Stone Prison if a player’s pet deals the final blow.
- Druids can now shapeshift out of the slow effect from Ghastly Willbreaker’s Shatter Resolve.
- Fixed an issue where Eye of the Jailer: Soul Surge’s ground visual effect was not visible when Projected Textures is disabled in the System Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where Shadehounds outside of the Hunt: Shadehounds had tooltips and highlighting indicating that they are part of the hunt.