Nuovi interventi per Battaglia di Dazar’alor, che includono le modifiche al Tocco Gelido di Jaina nella modalità Mitica. Le abilità delle gemme, opale e smeraldo, nel combattimento contro Opulenza ora aumentano i danni anche dei famigli del Cacciatore e ci sono delle correzioni per il Druido rigenerazione in PvP.
February 20, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- Battle of Dazar’alor
- Unleashed Rage (opal gem buff) and Earthen Roots (emerald gem buff) now also increase damage dealt by pets.
- King Rastakhan
- Fixed a bug that caused the encounter to unintentionally reset after resurrecting a player who died in the Death Realm.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- Chilling Touch duration reduced by 20%.
- Chilling Touch is no longer affected by Da Voodoo Shuffle.
- Fixed a bug that caused Freezing Blood to be sometimes applied to players who correctly had allies nearby, on Mythic Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug that caused Enveloping Protection to be removed early when a target was hit with an attack that would fully absorb the shield.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that caused Thorns to deal damage when the target is struck by unintended spells such as Eye for an Eye, Frost Fever, or Virulent Plague.
- Fixed a bug that caused Soul of the Forest to increase the healing of Germination applied by Nourish without being consumed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Nourish to apply two copies of Lifebloom to a target.
- Flushed out a bug that prevented players from always being properly credited for objectives on “Flush Them Out”.