Nuovi hotfix che applicano ulteriori nerf, oltre a quelli già annunciati, ad Azshara in modalità mitica, nell’incursione Palazzo Eterno.
July 26, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed an issue where Beguiling Emissaries were not contributing to enemy forces in Tol Dagor and Siege of Boralus.
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Radiance of Azshara
- Radiance of Azshara can now be properly damaged by the Protection Paladin talent Blessed Hammer.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug causing Rogues to be removed from stealth at the beginning of the fight.
- Queen Azshara
- Increased the time to complete Phase 3 to 180 seconds (was 120 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that caused the first Overzealous Hulk to spawn with more health than intended in all difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Titan Console extra action button to not appear during Phase 4 on all difficulties.
- Titanic Machinations now alter the power of Ancient Wards and Wards of Power at a rate of 16 per second (was 21 per second) on Mythic difficulty.
- Queen Azshara’s minions Berserk at the beginning of Phase 4 of the encounter on Mythic difficulty. Phase 3 now ends automatically after 3 minutes (was 2 minutes).
- Operation: Mechagon
- King Mechagon
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Giga-Zap to ignore line of sight.
Followers and Missions
- The first two Rank 3 Worldvein Essence missions (“Investigating the Rumors” and “Finding a Key”) now indicate that completing them unlocks subsequent missions. Their base Azerite rewards were removed, and their bonus rewards have been increased.
- Resolved an issue where Vexiona could block progression for players during “In the Shadow of Crimson Wings”.