Nuovi hotfix in arrivo che portano il primo Nerf all’incontro con la Regina Azshara in difficoltà Ricerca delle incursioni, Normale ed Eroica
July 11, 2019
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed a bug that prevented Felblade from interrupting channeled spells.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed a bug where stealthed Nazjatar Followers could unintentionally generate threat.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from entering the instance if they had not finished a Nazjatar questline.
- Fixed a bug with Pressure Surge turning off after the Middle Ancient Ward filled up before Greater Reversal.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck while clearing enemies leading up to Orgozoa.
- Queen Azshara
- Aethanel and Cyranus’ health reduced by 10% in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulties.
- Azshara’s Indomitable, Azshara’s Devoted, Overzealous Hulk, and all enemy sirens’ health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Queen Azshara now drains Ancient Ward for 30% (was 50%) during Stage One.
- Short Circuits generated by the Titan Console’s Controlled Burst now drain the targeted Ancient Ward for less energy in Stage Four.
- Energy reduced to 30% (was 40%) in Heroic difficulty.
- Energy reduced to 40% (was 50%) in Mythic difficulty.
- Arcane Detonation’s cast time changed to 6 seconds on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty, 5 seconds on Heroic; Mythic remains unchanged.
- The Titan Console’s controlled energy burst has an increased chance to provide an Essence of Azeroth buff in Stage Four of the Queen Azshara encounter.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Tussle Tonks
- Players should no longer experience performance issues during this encounter.
- Fixed an issue where some players weren’t getting credit for killing the enemy Commander necessary for the quest “Heroic Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde”.
- Commanders no longer perform a second frontal assault after using Scroll of Town portal.
- Potion of Unbridled Fury should no longer break stealth when used.
- Leviathan’s Eye Loop rings should now provide the correct materials when scrapped.
- Fixed a bug where Pauldrons of Za’qul could drop for non-plate wearing classes. This issue did not cause players to miss out on a different drop.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Vision of Perfection (Essence) now grants Windwalker Monks with the correct cooldown reduction for Serenity.
- Gral now consistently spawns after completing “Broken Controller”.
- Sir Finley Mrrgglton should no longer abandon players while questing in Mechagon.