Blizzard ha rilasciato la seconda ondata di hotfix per la pre-patch di Shadowlands e anche questa volta abbiamo un po’ di tutto, ma i punti salienti sono:
- Per i Druidi è di nuovo disponibile la magia Portale dei Sogni.
- Fix alla catena delle missioni Cuore di Azeroth.
- Ora il bonus 4 pezzi dei cimeli Lampo d’Acume non danneggia più i giocatori nemici a meno che si sia nella Modalità Guerra.
- Nuovi fix alle abilità delle classi Cavaliere della Morte, Druido, Paladino e Sciamano.
- Death Knight
- The Legion Class Hall Dreamwalk teleport is now available to players starting at level 10 (was level 12) after completing the quest “ To The Dreamgrove”.
- Vision of Perfection (Azerite Essence) should now properly extend the duration of both Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse if it activates while Celestial Alignment is already active.
- The absorb from First Avenger (Talent) no longer double dips into Versatility.
Creatures and NPCs
- Various Druid NPCs have remembered how to shapeshift.
Dungeons and Raids
- Players leveling through Battle for Azeroth can now queue for Freehold and Atal’Dazar in the Dungeon Finder at lower levels.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
Items and Rewards
- The Flash of Brilliance 4-piece Heirloom set bonus will no longer hit enemies that you are not engaged in combat with, except for players of the opposite faction when War Mode is enabled. They probably deserved it.
- Players who reach level 50 will once again receive the quest, “ A Dying World”, and will be directed to Magni Bronzebeard in Silithus to obtain their Heart of Azeroth. There is no escaping from his storytelling!
- Players can again escape from the Frozen Throne through Bwonsomdi’s Death Gate during the quest “Jailer of the Damned”.
- Fixed an issue where lower level Priests were unable to complete the Priest Class Hall Campaign quest “ Murloc Mind Control”.
- Resolved an issue where “ Stay of Execution” was unavailable for some players.
- Cork Fizzlepop‘s location will now display if he despawns while on the Horde quest “ Finding Your Way”.