Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix sia per la versione retail e che per la versione classic del gioco.
In live ora, Colosso Zelante, un naga evocato durante lo scontro contro il boss Azshara dell’incursione Palazzo Eterno, non può più essere rallentato con effetti di Crowd Control, mentre in Classic è stato corretto un bug alla missione For The Horde!.
September 17, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed an issue with Repeat Performance where Ignore Pain triggered from Warriors’ Bastion of Might (Azerite Trait) was counted as a cast, causing them to be silenced if they used Ignore Pain after casting Avatar.
- Queen Azshara
- Overzealous Hulks should no longer be affected by snaring abilities or gain the Infuriated buff from such abilities.
- Developers’ note: Since Overzealous Hulks become immune upon the first expiration of a crowd-control ability, using a movement speed reduction effect on them was generally a trap, and sometimes unavoidable for players with uncontrollable snares tied to their rotational abilities.
- Temple of Sethrallis
- Removed a Void Emissary near the pack of enemies by Galvazzt.
- Tauren players who completed their Heritage Armor quest line can now turn in “Remembrance” to Baine in Thunder Bluff.
- “Show Me What You’ve Got” is no longer required for the The Norwington Estate quest line in Tiragarde Sound.
- Fixed an issue where turning in the Head of Rend Blackhand for the quest “For the Horde!” was not granting the Warchief’s Blessing buff to players in Orgrimmar.