Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix sia per la versione retail che per WoW Classic.
Sul retail, ora, l’efficacia in PvP dei tratti di Azerite Anima Ardente, Spirito del Branco e Magia Distorta è giustamente portata al 20% invece che al 25%, e sono stati corretti alcuni bug all’Evento degli Scacchi di Karazhan.
Su WoW Classic, al prossimo reset, saranno risolti i bug dell’abilità Reckoning del paladino Protection (Protezione).
December 20, 2019
- Resolved an issue that caused Divine Favor (PvP Talent) to increase the healing of Flash of Light and Holy Light if removed during their spell casts.
Dungeons and Raids
- Chess Event
- Players once again are always rewarded with loot after defeating this encounter.
- The encounter no longer sometimes incorrectly resets after players defeat it.
Player versus Player
- Azerite Traits
- Burning Soul, Pack Spirit, and Twist Magic are now correctly set to have 20% effectiveness in PvP.
- Developers’ note: In a previous hotfix, we reduced the effectiveness of all Tier 3 Azerite Traits that offer healing or absorbs to 20% in PvP. Unfortunately, three traits: Burning Soul, Pack Spirit and Twist Magic were incorrectly set to 25% effectiveness in PvP. This issue has now been corrected.
WoW’s 15th Anniversary
- Historians Llore and Ju’pa should no longer fail to present a question for the quest “A Time to Reflect.
- [With realm restarts] Paladins should no longer lose stacks of Reckoning if they are not facing their target or are out of range to attack the target when the Reckoning stacks are gained.