Blizzard ha pubblicato nuovi hotfix per la patch 8.1.5 in cui sono stati corretti i bug che affliggevano la razza dei Troll Zandalari, il Circolo dei Combattenti e la missione mondiale Calligrafia dei Tortolliani.
March 15, 2019
- Regeneratin’ is no longer interrupted by Stagger damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused male Zandalari trolls to get stuck while walking up stairs.
- Race or faction changing a Druid to Kul Tiran or Zandalari will no longer remove your Cenarion Circle reputation.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players who completed the Zandalari Troll unlock questline from accepting “Discreet Discussions.”
- Fixed a bug that caused Zandalari Druids in Moonkin form to miniaturize their mounts if they shapeshifted into another form.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from turning in quests to Queen Talanji after completing the Zandalari unlock quest line.
- Fixed an issue that caused boosted characters to be incorrectly phased when trying to complete “The Battle for Broken Shore.”
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Penguin Stampede brawl from starting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the Brawler title after earning the Brawler for Azeroth achievement.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from being able to start the Brawler’s Guild trial if another player started the trial when they were in the same queue.
- Rumbles will no longer be included in Random brawls. Too hard, no fun.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rogues to remain in stealth if they cast Fan of Knives but did not strike a target.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fan of Knives to generate a combo point when no targets were hit by the ability.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused building health displayed to fluctuate randomly in Wintergrasp.
- Arathi Basin wins will again count toward the Arathi Basin Veteran achievement.
- The Horde and Alliance Gladiator Quartermasters have restocked their Saltwater Potions and Glider Kits supplies.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Boodsoaked Skullforge Reaver heirloom to require a Battle-Hardened Heirloom Armor Casing to scale to level 120.
- The Champion’s Salute toy has returned from some much-needed rest and relaxation and is ready to impress onlookers once more.
- Paxton has been given a leg up so players can complete “Getting a Leg Up”
- Hungering Plaguehounds can be fed once again during “An Undead’s Best Friend.”
- Players who became stuck after closing all the rifts on Seam Stress should be able to log out and back in to continue “Saving Nine”.
- The “Calligraphy” Tortollan quest givers are now more understanding of your misteps. You do you, boo.