Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix che vedono la correzione di un bug che non faceva partire l’evento Bestie del Prodigum e dei fix ai Poteri d’Animum del Ladro che facevano meno danni del previsto.
Ci sono ulteriori correzioni per missioni e congreghe.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
January 12, 2021
- Reverted a recent change that caused Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) to strike targets affected by crowd control abilities that break on damage, such as Entangling Roots.
- “An Earned Bond” now displays the correct companion you will earn upon completion.
- Night Fae
- The point of interest indicator for “Mushroom for Improvement” should now be easier to see on the map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the shared cinematic for Maldraxxus and Revendreth Campaigns to not play for Venthyr players.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Resolved an issue where Lady Inerva Darkvein could not be attacked if players are defeated by her lieutenants.
- Fixed an issue where the tribute tray and Silver Strongbox would sometimes not appear during the quest “The Sweetest Tribute.”
- Fixed an issue where Kael’thas Sunstrider would sometimes not appear for the first scenario step during “Medallion of Dominion.”
- Elite monsters now give more credit during the Maldraxxus Bonus Objective “Decaying Situation.”
- Alliance players should no longer be teleported out of the Battle for Azeroth War Campaign instance of Orgrimmar when pushed “Shadowlands: A Chilling Summons.” Horde players will still be teleported out of the instance until they complete the “Through the Shattered Sky” questline due to conflicting instances for these two pieces of content.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- [For realms in the NA region only] Resolved an issue that temporarily turned off the Beasts of Prodigum event.
- Anima Powers
- Corrected an issue where damaging Anima Powers (like Lightning Dust) were doing less damage than intended.
- The edge of the screen Anima visual affect that appears while dead is now removed when Reduce Camera Motion or Keep Character Centered and Reduce Camera Motion is selected in the Accessibility menu.