Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix dove è stato corretto un bug che non assegnava correttamente il buff Fermezza della Prima Linea, nel campo di battaglia Ashran, alle classi Paladino Castigo e Protezione e al Druido Guardiano Ferino e Aggressore Ferino.
Sono stati aggiustati alcuni effetti dell’incantesimo Convocazione degli Spiriti per il druido Equilibrio e Aggressore Ferino.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
January 28, 2021
- Taking damage from Serrated Tear and Wicked Laceration no longer trigger Bouquet of Wilted Sanguine Roses to bloom for the Feed Me, Seymour! achievement. Collecting an Anima Orb or a Massive Anima Orb now triggers Bouquet of Wilted Sanguine Roses to bloom.
- Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) will no longer attempt to cast on nearby enemies in a different phase from the Druid.
- Force of Nature (Talent) correctly taunts nearby enemies when cast on an elevator or transport.
Dungeons and Raids
- Plaguebound Devoted’s death animation now appears as soon as they are defeated.
Player versus Player
- The Front Line Fortitude buff in Ashran will now correctly apply to Retribution and Protection Paladins, and Feral and Guardian Druids.