Blizzard ha rilasciato una nuova ondata di hotfix per la pre-patch di Shadowlands e anche questa volta abbiamo un po’ di tutto, ma i punti salienti sono:
- Fix ad alcune abilità delle classi Cavaliere della Morte, Druido, Mago, Sacerdote e Stregone.
- La mascotte Cucciolo di Drago Fatato Solare è nuovamente ottenibile.
- Risolti diversi problemi con delle missioni.
October 20, 2020Achievements
- The Will of the Emperor encounter special ability, Opportunistic Strike, is obtainable once again for completing the achievement Show Me Your Moves!.
- Death Knight
- The additional Shadow damage from Soul Reaper’s (Talent) explosion is now correctly affected by Mastery.
- Damage caused by Starfall will break the caster out of stealth.
- Unstable Affliction‘s damage dealt when it is dispelled has been reduced by 35%.
Items and Rewards
- Many Burning Crusade gems have had their stats updated to the correct numbers.
- The Sun Darter Hatchling is obtainable once again. Happy hunting!
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue where some Gladiator mounts were not accessible across the account.
- The Conquest limit has been increased and players can once again progress on their Weekly Conquest reward.
- Players who are eligible to visit Nazjatar will no longer be prompted upon log in to start the quests, The Warchief’s Order or The Wolf’s Offensive. Instead, players can begin their journey to Nazjatar by starting the quest, Send the Fleet / Send the Fleet, by speaking to Nathanos or Genn Greymane.
- Reduced the difficulty of the enemies in the Alliance quest Fairwind’s “Friends”.
- The Hallow’s End Candy Bucket located in The Veiled Stair now appears in all phases.