We’re currently working on a hotfix to update the Honor requirement necessary to unlock the Artifice of Time, Blood of the Enemy, and Sphere of Suppression Rank 2 and 3 Essences. We are in the process of applying the hotfix to make the following changes:
- Artifice of Time, Blood of the Enemy, and Sphere of Suppression Rank 2 now requires 10,000 Honor (was 15,000 Honor) and Rank 3 now requires 30,000 Honor (was 50,000 Honor).
- Developers’ note: We fixed a bug that incorrectly allowed Honor rewarded from quests and mercenary mode bonuses to contribute toward the “Battlefield Brawler” and “Battlefield Tactician” achievements required to unlock these Essences. To account for the quests and mercenary mode rewards no longer contributing credit toward these achievements, we have reduced the Honor amount necessary to earn these Essences. Rank 4 for these Essences will remain unchanged. Players who are now at or above the new Honor value will need to earn some Honor for the achievement to update.
As always, this change is a work in progress. We’ll let you know if we change plans, and you’ll see the final adjustment in the final hotfix notes.
October 1, 2019
- Death Knight
- Resolved an issue that could cause Virulent Eruption to strike unintended targets when a target with Virulent Plague active on it dies.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Outbreak from spreading Virulent Plague to nearby enemies when cast on a large target.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 8%.
- Developers’ note: We feel Arcane needs a significant bump in their damage based on their performance in a variety of content.
- Hyper-Compressed Ocean no longer displays overlapping fishing bobbers.