Il Community Manager Kaivax ha annunciato che grazie ad un fix applicato hanno risolto un problema che coinvolgeva i giocatori quando cambiavano congrega, che non permetteva di visualizzare il completamento del primo capitolo della loro nuova campagna e non permetteva di ottenere la giusta ricompensa.
Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix che vanno ad aggiustare l’abilità Flagellazione del Ladro della congrega dei Venthyr e una miriade di correzioni per mostri, npc, missioni e oggetti.
With a hotfix to the game earlier, we fixed an issue where players who swapped Covenants could not display the first chapter of their new campaign as complete after completing the quests.
We applied another hotfix this evening for players who changed Covenants and chose to skip the tutorial quests that ordinarily would have awarded 5 Souls. A few players were likely in a state where there was not a way to gain any Souls until next week, and those players should now be able to log out, log back in, and visit your Sanctum to receive 5 Souls and proceed.
November 25, 2020
- Players can now hearthstone from the Maw despite being afflicted with Immediate Extermination.
- Demon Hunter
- The impact from Soul Cleave now has sound.
- Execution Sentence (Talent) now has a more pronounced sound.
- Beginning construction of the Venthyr Anima Conductor now properly consumes available Anima.
Creatures and NPCs
- Battle Ready Tauralus can no longer be interacted with while mounted.
- Male Gilnean guards now have male voices.
- Stygian Abductors now abide by the laws of gravity after being slain.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Forlorn Prisoner‘s Forlorn’s Grace buff to increase damage instead of decrease damage.
- A Plague Guard now stands watch at the Mareileth Camp in Blighted Scar.
- Fixed an issue where Sundancer‘s Echo of Dresaelus buff could be taken into unintended areas.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue in the Misty Forest where a maze door would not open when approaching the door from the side.
- Slain gorms should now drop loot as intended.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Mink Link to become unbreakable if targeted players were 40 yards apart when the spell was cast.
- Theatre of Pain
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue which caused Selfless Forgelite’s mail armor on Forgelite Neptira to be incorrectly ineligible for purchase and use in transmogrification.
- Slumberwood Band can no longer trigger in Arena or Rated Battlegrounds.
- Veiled Satchel of Cooperation can now be opened from characters level 50 to 60. Satchels earned prior to the fix will require reaching level 60 to open.
- The Garb of the Harmonious transmogrification set now displays the correct chestplate.
- Turning in Twinklestar’s Gardening Toolkit to Twinklestar no longer consumes other players’ toolkits.
- Many Shadowlands Inscription supplies can now be placed in an Inscription bag.
- The Brimming Ember Shard trinket channel is now intentionally interrupted when casting another spell during the channel.
- Covenant Campaign
- Fixed an issue where players who choose to skip portions of Chapter 1 of their Covenant Campaign would not have any Redeemed Souls available to them. Players who experienced this issue should now receive the Redeemed Souls the next time they visit their Covenant Sanctum.
- Fixed an issue where the quests following the Covenant Campaign quests “A Call to Service” could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting the next quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest “ Our Most Precious Resource” could become unavailable if players logged out before accepting it.
- Fixed an issue where players aligned with the Kyrian Covenant who skipped the campaign quest “ It’s All Coming Together” would not see the chapter “ Among the Kyrian” as complete.
- Sesselie now appears in the appropriate phase to offer the Night Fae Covenant Campaign quest “ Replenish the Reservoir.”
- The patrol have bolstered themselves and can no longer be defeated while on the Night Fae Covenant quest “ A Night in the Woodss.”
- Fixed an issue where players could be unintentionally killed while escaping the Necrotic Wake during the quest, “ A Time for Courage.”
- The objective to the quest “ The Mnemonic Locus” should now be visually clearer.
- A teleportation pad is now available to use after jumping off the platform while completing “ The Hand of Doubt” in Bastion.
- Stringy Spores and Stringy Growths are now visible on the minimap for easier collecting during the quests, “ Spores Galore” and “ Pulling Hairs.”
- The Unfinished Blade required for “ Through the Fire and Flames” can now be looted by multiple players at the same time and respawns faster.
- Players who defeat Cheliceria without first obtaining the Key of Eyes will no longer be blocked from completing the quest, “ WANTED: The Key of Eyes.”
- Aspirant Thales and the Rune of Might are now immediately available after exiting the Soulfused Construct during the quest, “ In The Flesh.”
- Renny the Fox, the sly star of “That Darn Fox” has been given a stern talking to and should be responsive to players trying to catch him after their heroic rescue in Maldraxxus.
- Increased the respawn rate of the enemies required to complete “ The Hunt for the Baron.”
- Fixed an issue where players who completed “ Shooing Wildlife” would not see Dreamweaver to start “ Tending to Wildseeds.”
- Guardian Molan is now visible for turning in “ Blooming Villains.”
- Te’zan and Nia now return to the forest after completing “ Recovering the Heart” in Ardenweald.
- Primrose will now correctly stealth if the player uses stealth during “ Break It Down.”
- Characters should no longer get stuck in combat for extended durations in the Ember Ward while on the quest “ An Uneventful Stroll.”
- Lord Chamberlain’s Protection now applies to all party members on the quest “ The Accuser’s Secret.”
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to speak to Vorpalia to complete the quest “ In the Ruin of Rebellion.”
- Prince Renathal should now make an appearance at the end of the “Master of Lies” scenario even if players have killed all the Royal Nightcloaks between Myskia and Sire Denathrius.
- Fixed an issue where the fight event during the Rogue Order Hall Campaign quest “ Picking a Fight” would sometimes not start.
- Master Cheng now deals appropriate damage while on the Monk quest, “ Begin Your Training: Master Cheng.” Master Hight had a talk with Cheng about how many new monks were being battered, bruised, and literally set on fire within the Peak of “Serenity” and asked that he scale it back a bit.
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Threat Level 5 would still have the Eye of the Jailer Stygia and Ve’nari Reputation reduction debuff the next day.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed an issue that prevented Frostbite Wand (Torghast Anima Power) from healing targets under the effect of Cyclone.
- The manifestations for “ Swarming Souls” now respawn more frequently and the completion requirement has been lessened.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not interact with Gatamatos during the Bastion World Quest “ Training Regimen.”
- Increased the health of the accompanied dredger and the time between waves of enemies for “ Dirty Job: Demolition Detail”.