Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix dove sono stati aggiustati diversi piccoli bug per classi e boss delle spedizioni e di incursioni e ora i boss Jaina Marefiero e N’Zoth il Corruttore in modalità Mitica rilasciano nuovamente e correttamente come bottino due cavalcature Tempesta Mareale Glaciale e Onniveggente di Ny’alotha.
November 17, 2020Allied Races
- The Combat Analysis Mechagnome Racial now correctly scales with level.
- Fixed an issue where players may be unable to turn in the Vulpera quest, Playing to Their Strengths.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger‘s Crackling Tiger Lightning from gaining benefit from Haste.
- Shining Light (Passive) now has a 30 second buff duration.
- Fury and Protection
- Dragon Roar (Talent) now deals reduced damage to secondary targets.
Dungeons and Raids
- Blackrock Caverns
- Karsh Steelbender
- Heat Wave now deals appropriate damage on all difficulties.
- Icecrown Citadel
- Blood-Queen Lana’thel
- Pact of the Darkfallen now deals appropriate damage on all difficulties.
- The Eternal Palace
- Radiance of Azshara
- Radiance of Azshara will once again generate energy on all difficulties.
Items and Rewards
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore and N’Zoth the Corruptor should once again drop 2 mounts regardless of group size when defeated on Mythic difficulty. This will change when Shadowlands launches.
- Corrected an issue that caused Thaumaturge Vashreen to provide lower item level Azerite armor pieces than intended. Vashreen went on brief hiatus while this issue was being resolved, and should now be back in Boralus and Zuldazar at the usual locations.
- Skinning can now be leveled to 300 in outdoor Classic zones.
- Resolved the issues that prevented Alliance players from completing the Drustvar quests, “An Improvised Arsenal” and “Break on Through”.
- Deathcursed Terror will now attack the player instead of the unsuspecting Waycrest Guards during the Alliance quest, “The Final Effigy”.
- Players will once again receive the Falconer’s Whistle that is required to complete the World Quest, “This Bird You Cannot Change”.
- The Engineering quest “All Charged Up” should now properly award kill credit when using the gunpowder charges on the Shimmering Oleanders.
- Salvaged Supplies for the “Frontline Resupply” daily quest now appear more frequently.