Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix sia per WoW Classic che per Retail. In WoW Classic abbiamo degli aggiustamenti per il nuovo oggetto Chronoboon Displacer e per il monile Eye of the Dead/Occhio del Morto, mentre nel Retail abbiamo un fix per il talento PvP Stendardo di Guerra del Guerriero.
Il WoW Classic Game Producer Aggrend è intervenuto sul forum ufficiale spiegando che in WoW Classic è possibile resistere a una qualsiasi abilità Dispel/Dissoluzione, semplicemente non era stato riportato nelle patch note.
APRIL 22, 2021
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Deplina’s Bottled Anima is now recorded in the combat log.
- Sanguine Depths
- Infused Quill-feather now grant a stack of Sinfall Boon when defeated near an Anima Cage.
Player versus Player
- War Banner (PvP Talent) will no longer interrupt party members’ channeled casts.
- The Chronoboon Displacer can now suspend and restore all of Sayge’s Dark Fortunes.
- Fixed an issue where the Eye of the Dead trinket on-use effect was being consumed by helpful spells, such as Mark of the Wild and Prayer of Fortitude.
Khlause:Could be that there was a built in chance to resist dispel we did not know about and its now working correctly?
This pretty much nails it on the head. This was a bug fix that didn’t make it into the patch notes.In 1.12 and all of Original WoW, it was possible for dispels to be resisted. This was correct and intended in 2006, and simply went unnoticed until now in Classic. During 1.13.7 development we found the offending incorrect code and fixed the issue.This means that offensive dispelling in pvp may not always succeed, particularly if the target you are trying to dispel is significantly higher level than you, as level disparity does affect this. Additionally, dispelling of harmful affects in certain pve encounters will also have a small chance to fail.Thank you for the observations around this! But this is, in fact, intended and correct.
I’ve just added this to the OP:
- It is possible for dispels to be resisted or fail, particularly if the source of the dispel is significantly lower level than the spell target.