Blizzard ha rilasciato i primi hotfix del 2021 che vanno aggiustare molti bug riscontrati in questi giorni di festa, andiamo a vedere insieme quali sono:
- Le missioni giornaliere dei Conduttore d’Animum di Maldraxxus ora premiano con la stessa quantità d’animum di tutte le altre congreghe.
- Risolto un bug che permetteva di continuare ad ottenere Stigia all’infinito.
- Ora compare regolarmente un portale per Oribos per chi ha portato al livello 3 la rete di trasporto della congrega di Venthyr.
- Corrette alcune abilità di alcuni mob nelle spedizioni.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
January 4, 2021
- Players can once again earn the achievement Stay Chill from the Conclave of Wind encounter in Throne of the Four Winds.
- Fixed an issue where Kynthia would not take off smoothly during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest “Trouble on the Western Front.”
- Fixed an issue where Xandria was visible in two places at once during the Kyrian Covenant Campaign quest “Stronger Together.”
- Willowblossom is once again present for players who abandoned the quest “Evil Grubbies.”
- Fixed an issue where the Anima Conductor daily quests in Maldraxxus were granting an incorrect amount of anima. The anima rewards are now equivalent to the other covenants Anima Conductor daily quests.
- Players can no longer be seen fighting an invisible creature during the quest “Face Your Fears.”
- A portal to Oribos will now appear next to the Sinfall Flightmaster once the third tier of the Venthyr Travel Network has been unlocked.
Creatures and NPCs
- Resolved an issue where the debuff from Corpse Ticklers in Maldraxxus could not be removed for some players.
- Ta’xera in Revendreth now has her correct voice.
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- The Manastorms
Items and Rewards
- Covenant armor sets can no longer be disenchanted if the item is acquired from covenant vendors.
- The Memory of Past Sins trinket now appears within the Castle Nathria Adventure Guide for Enhancement Shaman.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some benefits from Inscrutable Quantum Device to persist after the trinket was unequipped.
- Fixed an issue with Pocket Portals stacking incorrectly.
- Pet battles have been temporarily disabled in Castle Nathria.
- Threads of Fate characters who are level 60 are now eligible for the quests “Return to Oribos” in each zone.
- “Bet on Yourself” now displays with a blue daily quest icon.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers