Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix e dal prossimo reset, mercoledì 24 marzo 2021, ci saranno dei potenziamenti per le classi Cacciatore Affinità Animale e Precisione di Tiro, Monaco Impeto e Stregone Demonologia e dei nerf ai boss Picchiapoltiglia e Generali della Legione di Pietra dell’incursione Castello di Nathria.
March 22, 2021Classes
- Concentration Aura again no longer incorrectly reduces the duration of Anti-Magic Shell.
- Developers’ notes: This is a repeat hotfix, which was first made on February 4, but was unintentionally missing from patch 9.0.5.
- Hunter [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Beast Mastery
- Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike other targets for 90% of your pet’s damage (was 75%).
- Aimed Shot damage increased by 5%, and Trick Shots now causes your Aimed Shot or Rapid Fire to ricochet for 55% of the damage (was 50%).
- Monk [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Spinning Crane Kick damage increased by 15% (was 10%) per unique target you’ve struck in the last 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, or Rising Sun Kick.
- Resolved an issue with Spinning Crane Kick that prevented the ability from gaining benefit from Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Fists of Fury now deals 70% damage to secondary targets (was 50%).
- Warlock [with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Spell and pet damage increased by 3%.
- Fixed a bug preventing Let Go of the Past (Pelagos soulbind) from reducing magic damage taken as intended.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria[with weekly maintenance in each region]
- Fractured Debris missile travel time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- The impact locations of Fractured Debris should now be more visible on Mythic difficulty.
- Destructive Stomp radius decreased to 16 yards (was 20 yards) on all difficulties.
- Chain Link allowable range increased to 14 yards (was 12 yards) on all difficulties.
- Stone Legion Generals
- Volatile Stone Shell’s absorb channel increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Wicked Blast damage decreased by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Wicked Lacerations damage decreased about 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Anima Orb duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Volatile Anima Infusion and Volatile Anima Infection duration increased to 20 seconds (was 16 seconds).
- Volatile Anima Detonation radius decreased to 40 yards (was 45 yards).
- Soultaint Effigy now stacks to 80% healing reduction (was 100%).
- Stonegale Effigy movement force decreased by 20%.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Enemies that are mind-controlled and thrown off the edge of the dungeon no longer contribute to the Enemy Forces requirement.
- Sanguine Depths
- Fixed an issue with a Famished Tick getting stuck underground in Kryxis the Voracious’s room.
- Fixed an issue where Z’rali may get stuck in the air when a player carrying the essence dies in mid-air.
Items and Rewards
- The Wandering Ancient mount no longer leaves its acorns behind after dismounting.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji (Azerite Trait) from granting the correct amount of damage to Spinning Crane Kick.
Player versus Player
- Death Knight
- Chains of Ice will once again be removed from the target when spells such Blessing of Freedom are used.
- Blessing of Sacrifice is now properly displayed on raid frames when talented into Ultimate Sacrifice (PvP Talent).