In arrivo nuovi hotfix con l’inizio della stagione 3, che prevedono dei nerf per alcuni effetti dei monili in PvP e un fix per i poteri delle essenze che toglievano dalla furtività i giocatori. Corretto un bug in cui i giocatori potevano lanciare altre magie mentre incanalavano l’abilità Detonazione Ciclonica con il monile Dispositivo di Calcolo Tascabile.
July 9, 2019
- “Fighting on Two Fronts” no longer requires looting the Mechagon Fight Club chest.
- Developers’ note: Especially as a requirement for Rank 2 of an Essence, this step was out of line in difficulty with the other parts of the achievement.
Creatures and NPCs
- Foul Manifestation now reliably spawns in Mechagon.
- Ignite Mana cast by the Baron Geddon Data Anomaly in Mechagon now lasts for 30 seconds (was 5 minutes).
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Queen Azshara
- Corrected an issue that could prevent Queen Azshara from properly transitioning to the final phase of the encounter.
- Pocket-Sized Computation Device
- Fixed a bug where players could cast other spells while channeling the active ability on the Cyclotronic Blast Red Punchcard.
- The power contribution of Red and Yellow Punchcards are now more comparable to one another.
- Developers’ note: Yellow Punchcards were too strong, and Red Punchcards were too weak. The overall effectiveness of a trinket with Red and Yellow Punchcards should be similar or better than previously.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Memory of Lucid Dreams (Essence) no longer removes stealth when activated while Stealth or Prowl are active.
- Purification Protocol (Essence) can no longer kill a quest objective enemy with its Rank 2 Purifying Blast.
- Essence effects no longer unintentionally break players out of stealth.
- Worldvein Resonance’s Lifeblood Shards no longer break stealth.
- Vitality Conduit no longer breaks stealth when health is transferred to or from a stealthed unit.
- Vitality Conduit no longer cleanses crowd-control that breaks on damage such as Blind and Polymorph.
- Gaining Focused Energy from Essence of the Focusing Iris’ Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- The Azerite Spike generated from Condensed Life-Force’s Minor Power no longer breaks stealth when striking an enemy unit.
- Purification Protocol no longer breaks stealth when it heals the caster.
- Ripple in Space’s Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Reckless Force from The Unbound Force’s Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Gaining Vision of Perfection or being healed by the Vision of Perfection’s Minor Power no longer breaks stealth.
- Using Potion of Focused Resolve should no longer break stealth.
- The Personal Time Displacer now teleports players to the future as intended.
Player versus Player
- The following items have had their effects reduced in PvP combat:
- Edict of the Faithless’ absorption effects reduced by 60%.
- The maximum damage that can be transferred from Chain of Suffering reduced by 75%.
- Bloodthirsty Urchin’s healing output has been reduced by 50%.
- Ashvane’s Razor Coral’s effect only stacks to 20.
- Dribbling Inkpod no longer stacks above 20 on player-controlled targets and deals 33% damage per stack.
- Diamond Refracting Prism’s effectiveness reduced by 50% (was 30%) for tank specializations, and 70% (was 60%) for non-tank specialization characters.
- Mirror of Entwined Fate’s effectiveness reduced by 30% for healer specializations, and 65% (was 50%) for non-healer specialization characters.
- Ward of Envelopment’s effectiveness in PvP is reduced by 30% for healer specializations, and 65% (was 50%) for non-healer specialization characters.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Undulating Tides’ absorption effect reduced by 75%.
- Warsong Gulch
- Individual player Flag Capture and Flag Returns are now properly displayed on the scoreboard.
- The “Battle for Nazjatar” now properly resets each week.
- For the Brawler’s Guild quest “Flaunt It If You Got It”, the Amberseed bun should now hit your target regardless of their War Mode status.
- Wardruid Loti no longer yells at players not participating in “Underfoot”.
- Players can again complete “Word on the Streets”.
- “Spider Scorching” now appears on the World Map when it’s active.