Nuovi hotfix rilasciati da Blizzard. Ora le creature Aqir, presenti a Uldum, sono addomesticabili come famigli dai Cacciatori, sono state applicate delle modifiche all’arma Sk’shuul Vaz e i mantelli non escono più come bottino dalle casse finali delle mitiche+.
January 28, 2020
- Certain aqir creatures in Uldum should now be tamable.
Dungeons and Raids
- Damage dealt by Captain Eudora’s Powder Shot reduced by 15% on all difficulties.
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Shad’har the Insatiable
- Increased Shad’har the Insatiable’s health by 30% on Heroic difficulty.
- Developers’ note: This change is meant to bring the encounter in line with the rest of the instance on Heroic difficulty.
- N’Zoth the Corruptor
- The Paranoia debuff can no longer be removed through immunity effects (e.g. Paladins’ Divine Shield) on all difficulties; damage and loss of sanity from Paranoia can still be temporarily avoided by using immunities.
- A few of Exposed Synapses in N’Zoth’s Mind have been moved a small distance.
- Developers’ note: This quality-of-life change should help melee characters better reach Exposed Synapses during the encounter.
Items and Rewards
- Cloaks no longer drop in Mythic Keystone end-of-run chests.
- Corrupted Items
- Flash of Insight (Corruption Effect) now correctly scales with the total Intellect value of the character.
- Echoing Void damage reduced by 20%
- Developer’s Note: Echoing Void’s design makes its damage fairly reliable and high in most combat situations. As it’s less situational than some other Corruption effects, we feel it is doing too much damage per Corruption by comparison.
- Sk’shuul Vaz
- This weapon’s Obsidian Destruction (Corruption Effect) now divides its damage among targets struck and deals additional damage for each target struck, up to maximum damage dealt at 6 targets.
- Damage against a single target has been increased to 700% of armor (was 175% of armor).
- Fixed an issue which could cause Cache of Ny’alothan Treasures to display a tooltip indicating that it was Corrupted, even if it was not going to drop a Corrupted item. (The chance of your Cache item being corrupted has not changed.)
- Fixed an issue which allowed Obsidian Destruction and Searing Flames to ignore Line of Sight on some targets.
- Resolved an issue that caused crowd control that breaks on damage (Mages’ Polymorph) to be removed by Eye of Corruption damage.
- Fixed a bug where the small chests found in the Lesser Visions weren’t rewarding their Corrupted Mementos.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented PvP Talent weapon disarm effects (e.g. Rogues’ Dismantle) from correctly having diminishing returns on their duration when cast against players that were recently affected by other disarm effects.
- Resolved an issue that prevented characters from earning the Dreadflame illusion after earning the Duelist: Battle for Azeroth Season 4 achievement.
- “Vuk’laz the Earthbreaker” should now properly get pushed to Horde players.