Blizzard ha rilasciato una nuova ondata di hotfix che vedono un nerf a tutti i monili di BfA in PvP e ora la reputazione nella Fauce e il guadagno della valuta Stigia sono bloccati solo quando si raggiungerà dieci stack di Sterminio Immediato. Ci sono anche aggiustamenti alle classi Ladro, Stregone e Guerriero e numerosi fix a oggetti, Congreghe, missioni e PNG.
December 8, 2020
- Fixed an issue where completing the Paragon’s Challenge during the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy” could fail to grant credit for both the Flight School Graduate and Aerial Ace achievements at once.
- Fixed the interactions between Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits and Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Your spirits now benefit from your Hit Combo (Talent) stacks, instead of maintaining their own.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some damaging abilities cast by Storm, Earth, and Fire spirits from contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Tiger Lightning.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Touch of Karma damage from contributing to Xuen’s Empowered Tiger Lightning.
- Signet of Tormented Kings (Legendary Effect) no longer has a cooldown on how often its effect can occur.
- Fixed an issue where “Replenishing the Reservoir” could not be progressed while in a raid group.
- Fixed an issue where professions and pet battle World Quests could fail to give credit for “Bolstering Bastion”, “Rallying Maldraxxus”, “Support the Court”, and “Reinforcing Revendreth.”
- Fixed an issue where the world map marker would not display for the quest “Choosing Your Purpose.”
- Reduced the Ember Court weekly restock requirement of Infused Rubies to 20 (was 50).
- Reduced the cost of the Blank Invitation (used to reroll a guest) to 8 Infused Rubies (was 15).
- New Venthyr members completing their first Ember Court will now also see a Blank Invitation alongside the item opening their second guest slot.
- Developers’ note: While players have had a lot of time to gather enough Infused Rubies for the first week, we want to give players a bit more freedom to customize their guest list and account for the other activities starting in Season 1 that will take more of their time.
Creatures and NPCshttps://eaf386dc3bc92841fce48c3b4c009c5c.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html?upapi=trueAD
- Inquisitors in the Halls of Atonement area of Revendreth now correctly provide full reputation rewards to all players who attacked them, including the player who breaks the Inquisitor‘s immunity.
- Aspirant Eolis should now still be able to be summoned if one player loots the Fragile Humility Scroll without using it.
- Shadowlands World Bosses should now be properly supported by the Premade Group Finder.
- The Broker fishing vendors has stopped hogging the cooking station and allowed the Broker cooking vendor and trainer to take their rightful spot.
- Restricted the total number of additional Rotting Minions that World Boss Mortanis can spawn.
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- The slime tentacles in the gauntlet have moved to placements that better suit their purposes.
Items and Rewards
- Instructor’s Divine Bell trinket now gives the correct amount of Mastery.
- Enchant Chest: Eternal Bounds now shows the correct Mana gain when applied to equipment.
- The Cloudwalker’s Coffer will no longer appear available to players that aren’t yet eligible. This will reduce wasted journeys into the heights without rewards.
Player versus Player
- The Engineering gadgets Momentum Redistributor Boots and 50UL-TR4P are no longer usable in rated arenas and battlegrounds.
- Ambroria Dew can now be used in PvP arena and battlegrounds.
- Corrected the amount of Honor credited toward the Great Vault for the first 3v3 win of the day.
- N’Zoth no longer has an active communication link between Azeroth and Shadowlands, preventing Horde and Alliance Assassins in War Mode from hearing the whispers in Shadowlands…
- The following Battle for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 60% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- The following Battle for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 55% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- The following Battle for Azeroth trinkets have had their effectiveness reduced by 50% while engaged in combat with enemy players:
- While in the Maw, harvesting Nightshade now increases the threat level of Eye of the Jailer and rewards Stygia.
- Threat Level 5: Immediate Extermination now retains its stacks when you leave the zone and re-enter.
- Stygia and reputation gains in the Maw are now only disabled when Immediate Extermination reaches 10 stacks, rather than when it is first applied to you. Push your luck a little further… if you dare!
- Fixed a rare issue which could cause Eye of the Jailer to fail to reset if you were present in the zone during the daily reset.
- Lingering Cloak of Ve’nari now applies to end-game players as they enter The Maw.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Added three new Common self-healing powers: Bloodgorged Leech, Refilling Elixir of Life, and Orb of Replenishment.
- Bastion‘s resilience at the Temple of Courage has spurred the Maldraxxi assailants to increase their efforts, resulting in more available targets during the World Quest “Air Supremacy.”
- Players can no longer have more than 8 Neglected Souls at a time during the World Quest “Battered and Bruised.”
WoW Companion App
- Fixed a crash affecting players on Android 10 and 11. Users will need to reset their settings.
- Various bug fixes and improvements on Android.