Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix dove il boss Fauce della Fauce, uno dei boss di fine livello, è stato nerfato sia in vita che ai danni del 10% e la sua abilità Divoramento Armamenti di Obleron ora ha un cooldown di 10 secondi (prima di 5) e non toglie più la vita aumentata dai poteri d’animum.
Ci sono ulteriori aggiustamenti a congreghe, oggetti, professioni e missioni mondiali.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to see Forgelite Prime Mikanikos during the quest “A Partner for Eternity.”
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to see enemies during the quest “Compassion, Blade of Humility.”
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue with the size of the Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) nameplate when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- [With regional restarts] The Ember Court scenario lockout now occurs when Stage 1 ends or the first surprise event is triggered, whichever occurs first (was at the start of the scenario).
- Developers’ note: We want to reduce the likelihood that connectivity issues could cause frustrations for players during Ember Court scenario, without encouraging players to replay the scenario repeatedly to get the “perfect” run each week. We hope this hits a nice middle ground, which should allow players experiencing those issues to continue attempting without losing their weekly fun. Party on, dudes.
Creatures and NPCs
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- The Manastorms
- Resolved an issue in where Millhouse and Millificent Manastorm could forget how to fight like the devious masterminds that they truly are.
Items and Rewards
- Reduced the frequency of the dialogue from the Battlecry of Krexus toy.
- The Rapier of the Fearless treasure now respawns more often.
- Fixed a number of issues with receiving the pet Dal.
Player versus Player
- Players will now drop PvP flags and Orbs of Power if their Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind) is triggered.
- Reaching Rank 2 of a Legendary specialized armor or jewelry recipe no longer removes the recipe from Favorites and it can once again be favorited.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause Empowered floor guardians to permanently evade.
- Fixed an issue where the Twisting Corridors reward list would appear duplicated on the Layer selection screen.
- Maw of the Maw‘s health and damage lowered by 10%.
- Maw of the Maw‘s Devour Obleron Armaments cooldown increased to 10 seconds (was 5 seconds) and no longer affects the increased maximum health Anima Power, Obleron Endurance. Maw of the Maw will still return all Obleron Armaments upon leaving combat or dying.
- Fixed an issue where players could unintentionally enter the Necrotic Wake dungeon during the world quest “Air Supremacy.”