Molto presto arriveranno nuovi hotfix di bilanciamento: sono nerf per la rigenerazione del mana in PvP per i guaritori e cambiamenti alla abilità Neurotossina del Ladro Assassinio.
We’ve taken a careful look at healer mana during longer PvP engagements in both Arenas and battlegrounds, and we’re deploying some changes to address several concerns.
In PvP, we want mana to feel like a more critical resource, and we want mana efficiency to be an important part of PvP healing. At the beginning of Battle for Azeroth, mana regeneration from all healer specs was reduced by 15-30% (depending on the class), and after reviewing the current state of the game, we feel like further reductions are necessary to both healer specs and a few hybrid specs.
With a hotfix that is coming very soon:
Player versus Player
- Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP.
- Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP.
- Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP.
Separately, we’re working on the following hotfix:
- Nourish (PvP Talent) mana cost increased by 30%
Separately, we’re addressing Neurotoxin.
- Neurotoxin now increases the cooldown of affected spells by 1 sec, down from 3 sec.
- Neurotoxin now has a 45 second cooldown, up from 25 sec.
- Neurotoxin now has a 3 sec duration, down from 10 sec.
- Developers note: Unfortunately, we are unable to fix a number of technical issues with this spell at this time. We’re working on a fix for it that we hope to include in 8.1.5.
Again, the above changes to the game will be made live very soon. I will update this thread with each, and you’ll see the final word on all new hotfixes in our next hotfixes update (tomorrow, Feb. 14, in the afternoon PST).