Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix che vedono un nerf del 10% alla vita del boss Dama Inerva Venascura e del mostro Spettro Bardato nella modalità normale e eroica dell’incursione Castello di Nathria.
Ci sono anche aggiustamenti per le classi Cavaliere della Morte, Druido e Sacerdote e tantissimi altri fix per missioni, oggetti, congreghe e npc.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
December 10, 2020
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue preventing players from completing the Conduit tutorial quests for their covenant if conduits were added to the Forge of Bonds before accepting the quest.
- Fixed an issue where Mikanikos could not be infused with anima for the quest “Partner for Eternity.”
- Path of Ascension
- Increased the reflect damage from Spiritforged Aegis.
- Fixed an issue where Myn’ir would not attack her target when they were hiding behind a pillar. She now understands how to play the game of hide and seek.
- Fixed an issue where enemy debuffs would be removed when switching between Mikanikos and Bron.
- Night Fae
- Corrected the research time of the third tier of the Night Fae Anima Conductor to be consistent with the other covenants.
- Fixed an issue that caused the automatic guest list refresh that occurs after the Ember Court scenario to incorrectly consume a Blank Invitation.
- Developers’ note: Speak with Lady Ilinca above Sinfall to purchase additional Blank Invitations. Blank Invitations allow you to swap a guest on your Guest List to invite a specific guest you want to be BFFs with, build the most compatible party crew, or just replace guests that you haven’t unlocked yet.
Creatures and NPCs
- Azgar no longer evades while casting Torrent of Ash.
- Mayhem the slime kitten has taken his name less seriously and will now appear for all players to pet, regardless of what phase they are in.
- Taerlina has restocked her Inscription supplies and now sells Rune Etched Vials and Aerated Water.
- The icon for the Unguarded Gorm Eggs event will no longer display on the minimap if the event is not active.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- De Other Side
- Resolved an issue where scale increasing auras, such as the Prideful Affix on Mythic Keystone difficulty, could prevent some larger player models from passing through doorways within the gnome wing.
- Necrotic Wake
- “ The Final Pieces” now automatically progresses if the quest items are in the player’s bank or obtained from a Guild Bank.
- Twigin should now return to give players a ride back to the necropolis in case you leave during the quest “This Way Out.”
- “ Feed Your Soul”, “ Guaranteed Delivery”, “ Stalking the Warrens”, “Power of the Colossus”, “ Forces of Perdition” and “ Words of Warding” are no longer classified as group quests.
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of “ Stalking the Warrens” after successfully completing a Hunt in the Maw.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Fixed a few locations where it was possible to get trapped behind the exit portal on a certain floors, preventing the player from continuing to progress through the tower.
- Anima Powers
- Pouch of Soul-Ash reduces the remaining cooldown of Vanish by 10 seconds (was 5 seconds) after defeating an enemy.
- Slippery Wraithcoil reduces the cooldown of Shadowstep/Grappling Hook by 6 seconds (was 5 seconds). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 5).
- Unceasing Chain Link causes Finishing Moves to increase the damage of your next combo point generator by 150% (was 100%). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 5).
- Rupturing Spike causes Shadowstrike/Ambush to apply a 5 combo point Rupture (was 1). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 1 time (was 5).
- Vial of Unseen Poison can now be selected a maximum of 3 times (was 1).
- Silent Footpads now heals you for 15% of your maximum health when entering Stealth (was 5%) and leaving Stealth now increases your damage by 10% (was 5%) for 5 seconds (was 3 seconds). This anima power can be selected a maximum of 2 times (was 3).
- Resolved an issue that prevented Red Ink from increasing the damage of all bleed and poison effects.
- Fixed an issue where not all Battered Souls would give credit when returned in large numbers to Collector Marissa during the World Quest “Battered and Bruised.”