Da ieri è partita la stagione 1 di Shadowlands con annessa apertura dell’incursione Castello di Nathria e sono subito arrivati i primi nerf per i boss Altimor il Predatore, Distruttore Famelico, Dama Inerva Venascura, Salvezza del Re del Sole, Ingegnere Xy’Mox e Picchiapoltiglia. Ci sono anche altri numerosi aggiustamenti per oggetti, spedizioni, missioni, professioni e npc.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
December 9, 2020
- Resolved an issue that could cause Wildfire Bomb to deal more damage than intended to targets that were falling.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Doomblade (Legendary Effect) from working in Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- Fixed an issue where Kyrian players who had finished Chapter 3 of their campaign could float on top of the Crest of Ascension, and could see players from a previous state as if they were floating. Forgelite Prime Mikanikos has applied a new invention to prevent this from occurring.
- Energy Core and Forgeflame from the Eternal Forge in Bastion can no longer be used outside of the area.
- Fixed an issue where player pets would display as if they were floating above the Crest of Ascension for Kyrian players who had finished Chapter 3 of their campaign.
- Fixed additional issues causing Kyrian players with the Unburden effect to encounter issues when using a flight path.
Creatures and NPCs
- Corrected the back seats of the Revendreth Carriages so players are no longer hovering in the wrong direction when riding in back.
- Valfir the Unrelenting has taken a break and will only spawn if anima is sent to Tirna Scithe.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Huntsman Altimor
- Resolved an issue that caused Sinseeker‘s damage over time to scale too aggressively with raid size on all difficulties.
- Sinseeker‘s cast time increased to 5.5 seconds on all difficulties (was 4 seconds).
- Devour Soul buff reduced to 100% on Normal difficulty and 150% on Heroic difficulty (was 200%).
- Devour Soul duration decreased to 30 seconds in Normal and Heroic difficulties (was 60 seconds).
- Hungering Destroyer
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Sun King’s Salvation
- Soul Pedestal healing substantially increased on all difficulties.
- Enemies in this encounter now berserk after 14 minutes on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Rockbound Vanquisher‘s Concussive Smash damage reduced by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Bleakwing Assassin‘s Crimson Flurry initial damage and damage over time reduced by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Shade of Kael’thas‘s Ember Blast reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- Fixed an issue where the Shade of Kael’thas could fail to disappear when defeated.
- Artificer Xy’Mox
- Glyph of Destruction periodic damage over time reduced by 50% on Normal difficulty.
- Rift Blast cast time increased to 3.75 seconds on Normal difficulty (was 3 seconds).
- Rift Blast damage reduced by 18% on Normal difficulty.
- Fleeting Spirit now summons 2 spirits in a 10 person raid, scaling with raid size to up to 6 spirits on all difficulties.
- Limited the number of healing specialized players that can be targeted by Fleeting Spirits on all difficulties.
- Seeds of Extinction cast time of Extinction increased by 2 seconds on Normal difficulty.
- Halls of Atonement
- Necrotic Wake
- A Winged Champion will now appear to teleport players to the Stitchwerks once the dungeon has been completed on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
https://206f66f960030ee63e07ddf70466af54.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-37/html/container.html?upapi=trueADItems and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that caused the Extinguished Soul Anima from Castle Nathria to grant excessive credit for Anima-collection quest progress.
- Enchant Bracers – Eternal Intellect should now show up in the correct slot filter in the Auction House.
- The Heart of Azeroth should no longer grant bonus threat to tanks in Shadowlands areas.
- Gluttonous Spike will no longer drop for Holy Paladins.
Player versus Player
- Zo’sorg and his business associates now offer a quest for rated PvP.
- Threads of Fate
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Empowered Coldheart creatures no longer cast Fallen Armaments or Dark Fortress.
- Empowered Coldheart Agents cast Shadow Spear less frequently.
- All Shadowlands dungeon and raid entrances are now visible on the map, regardless if their locations have yet to be discovered.
- Players who disconnect during the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy” will now be placed at the quest start on login.