Nuova ondata di hotfix che vanno a nerfare alcune abilità e boss della Spedizione Operazione Meccagon. Inoltre sono stati risolti ulteriori bug che interessavano i boss di Palazzo Eterno.
July 17, 2019
Creatures and NPCs
- Data Discs are now considered unique and the Data Anomalies spawned from them reward loot once per day. Data Anomalies now signify they are Rare Bosses in their nameplate if a player has already looted it that day.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Lady Ashvane
- Fixed a bug that could cause Rippling Wave to spawn underground.
- Queen Azshara
- Overzealous Hulk gains Infuriated after the first crowd control effect on it expires on all difficulties.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Lightning Orbs to not display a destination visual before dealing damage.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Several enemies have been adjusted.
- Gnome-Eating Slimes’ Acid Splash damage reduced by 10%.
- Heavy Scrapbot and Malfunctioning Scrapbots’ Gyro-Scrap damage reduced to 25%.
- Pistonhead Blasters’ Shoot damage reduced to 75% weapon damage and Run ‘n’ Gun damage reduced to 50% weapon damage.
- Pistonhead Scrappers’ Sledgehammer reduces armor by 10% per stack (was 20%).
- Scrapbone Bullys’ Shockwave damage reduced by 20%.
- Scrapbone Trashtossers’ Throw Trash damage reduced to 100% weapon damage.
- Scrapbone Trashtossers’ Throw Trash cast time increased to 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Weaponized Crawlers’ Scrap Cannon damage reduced by 15% and Zap Damage reduced by 20%.
- Fixed a bug that caused targets of Mechagon Renormalizers’ Shrink ability to take increased threat.
- Fixed a bug during the King Mechagon encounter that caused players to be stuck in limbo if they fell off the platform during combat.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Conflict and Strife (Essence) now uses a character’s specialization PvP talent icon as the active ability button.
- Resolved an issue that caused some abilities granted by Conflict and Strife (Essence) to be taught to a character twice.
- The Ever-Rising Tide’s (Essence) Overcharge Mana stacks can now be removed by dispels (e.g. Dispel Magic or Purge).
- Fixed an issue where The Ever-Rising Tide’s (Essence) Overcharge Mana sometimes granted a stack for a spell cast immediately before it was activated.
- Fixed a bug that caused Unholy Death Knights’ Essence of the Focusing Iris (Essence) Azerite Beam to be interrupted by the Helchain Azerite Trait.
- Pocket-Sized Computation Device
- The Cyclotronic Blast Red Punchcard’s on-use ability can now be interrupted during its cast or channel and can no longer be used while affected by Hex.
Player versus Player
- Battle Trance now properly triggers from Raging Blows buffed by Whirlwind.
- Players no longer gain the Deserter debuff when exiting the Classic Ashran brawl.
- Fixed an issue that caused some PvP talents to display in the chat window that they have been learned when entering PvP combat, or have the PvP talent through Conflict and Strife.
- Players can now find even more Coral Ancients to slay for “Bounty: More Coral Ancients”.
- “Certified Pre-Owned” can now be completed on any day, not just on the day a player receives the quest.
- Added more dead bots for players to find during “Chopped Bots”.
- The rideable direhorn’s Charge ability again destroys barricades during “The Direhorn Mother’s Fury.”
- Fixed a bug that caused some players who were on an earlier step in the Heart of Azeroth questline to gain access to the Repaired Chamber of Heart before it was appropriate. Players who found themselves in this state can now exit the Repaired Chamber of Heart and interact with the Titan Translocator to gain access to the appropriate Chamber.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Death Knights to Death Grip Stolen Part Crates during “Knock ‘Em Out The Box”.
- “Large Storage Fragment” can again be completed after slaying the Balnazzar Data Anomaly.
- Victory in the Classic Ashran PvP Brawl now properly awards credit for “Something Different.”
- “The Soulbinder” now completes after killing Ulmath.
- Creatures now properly display mouseover tooltip information for relevant targets during “Summons from the Depths”.