Blizzard ha rilasciato una nuova ondata di hotfix che principalmente vanno a indebolire alcune creature di Torgast e a potenziare molti dei poteri dell’anima per le classi Guerriero e Ladro.
Ci sono aggiustamenti per le classi Cacciatori di Demoni, Mago, Monaco, Ladro e Stregone e tanti fix per congreghe, oggetti, professioni, boss delle spedizioni, missioni e npc.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
December 3, 2020
- Demon Hunter
- Demon Hunters can now dodge and parry while casting The Hunt (Night Fae Ability).
- The animation and visual effects when Metamorphasis ends has returned.
Creatures and NPCs
- Valfir the Unrelenting has bolstered his defense, making oncoming attacks much less effective. Players that wish to take down the beast will first need to send anima to this location to unlock the key to Valfir’s demise.
- Valfir the Unrelenting will no longer wander quite so far from his spawn.
Dungeons and Raids
- De Other Side
- Halls of Atonement
- Necrotic Wake
- Sanguine Depths
Items and Rewards
- Increased the drop rate of Legendary Memories in dungeons.
- The stats on Battle for Azeroth gems, Leviathan’s Eye and Kraken‘s Eye, have been reduced.
- The Unholy Aura buff from Runeblade of Baron Rivendare works for players level 50 and above once again.
- Fixed an issue where players who deleted a Purian could not loot it again for collecting the Scroll of Aeons toy.
- Fixed an issue where some warglaives were not sheathing properly.
- Party members are now able to escape the slime summoned from the Phial of Ravenous Slime toy.
Player versus Player
- Completing Battleground objectives will now provide credit for the weekly PvP quests, “ Observing Battle” and “ Observing War.”
- PvP World Quests will now count for the associated zone’s defense Callings.
- Increased the cost of the following reagents to 9 Gold:
- Increased the amount of vendor reagents required for crafting several Shadowlands armor and weapon recipes.
- Crafted Shadowlands weapons and armor now yield less Soul Dust when disenchanted.
- Reduced the number of vendor reagents required for Relic of the Past IV and Relic of the Past V for all professions and expansions.
- Jewelcrafters will no longer lose the “Jewelcrafting: Gem Studded Bangle” World Quest recipe when they leave and return to the world quest location.
- Writ of Grave Robbing can now be placed in Inscription bags.
- Threads of Fate
- Players who are eligible for Threads of Fate but choose to replay the narrative campaign now retain the option to visit Fatescribe Roh-Tahl and skip the remainder of the campaign after reaching level 60.
- Threads of Fate characters at level 60 who still have “Bolstering Bastion”, “Rallying Maldraxxus”, “Support the Court”, and “Reinforcing Revendreth” quests available can now receive credit from doing max-level World Quests.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players who chose the Venthyr Covenant from using the Sinfall flightmaster until they had completed the quest “Sinfall” at level 60.
- Covenant Campaign
- Players will now be able to complete the Ember Court unlock questline even while the World Quest “Tea Tales” is active. Affected players should seek out Tubbins in the Ember Ward to accept the quest “Formal Refreshments” to continue.
- The quest “RSVP: Kleia and Pelagos” will now allow the player to use the soul mirror again and face their memories if they were defeated in a previous attempt.
- Ve’nari has upgraded her wards in The Maw, granting players a brief window of invisibility and immunity as they exit her refuge or after landing from an Animaflow flight.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Reduced the damage of Observer Zelgar‘s Ocular Beam on higher Layers.
- Mawsworn Shadestalkers called in by Torments have had their health reduced by 30%.
- Mawsworn Seekers called in by Torments have had their damage reduced by 15%.
- The Brokers working in Torghast will now bring with them some Stygian Stew for those brave adventurers that find themselves without refreshments.
- Deadsoul Chorus now appears less frequently within a single floor.
- Reduced the drop rate of Edgelurker and Protective Phantasma anima powers.
- Anima Powers
- Organized Vial Satchel now reduces the cooldown of Crimson Vial by 10 seconds per stack (was 5 seconds) and has a max stacks of 3, for 30 seconds cooldown reduction (instant cast vials).
- Restless Onyx Geodes now grants 15 seconds of Cloak of Shadows, Evasion, Feint, or Crimson Vial when casting Shadowstep or Grappling Hook (was 3 seconds).
- Scroll of Forewarning now has a max stack of 3 and now increases the duration of Evasion, Feint, Cloak of Shadows, and Vanish by 3/6/9 seconds (was a 1 second increase).
- Leather Apron is now Common rarity.
- Leather Apron now has a max stack of 2 and decreases a target’s damage dealt by 15/30% after recovering from your crowd control abilities (was a flat 10%).
- Quicksilver Mixture is now in the defense category.
- Quicksilver Mixture now grants Cloak, Evasion, or Feint for 6 seconds when casting Crimson Vial (was 4 seconds).
- Anima Powers
- Periapt of Furor now increases the duration of Berserker Rage by 300% (was 100%), and now stacks up to 2 times (was 3 times).
- Hurricane Heart now causes Whirlwind and Thunder Clap to heal for 80% of damage dealt (was 50%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
- Unbound Fortitude now increases the duration of a major defensive ability by 20% per stack of Soul Remnant’s Blessing (was 10%), and now stacks up to 3 times (was 5 times).
- Bladed Bulwark now makes Ignore Pain have a 50% chance to cast your major defensive ability (was 20%), and no longer stacks.
- The Broker’s Den in Oribos is now easier to find on the map.