Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix dove, con il riavvio dei reami, Oribos non separa più i giocatori con la modalità guerra abilitata da quelli che l’hanno disabilitata e cadere in un punto a Maldraxxus non vi porterà per errore alle Marche Occidentali o alle Savane Settentrionali.
Ci sono anche delle correzioni per le classi Mago, Paladino e Sciamano e tantissimi aggiustamenti per missioni, oggetti e npc.
November 26, 2020
- [With realm restarts] Oribos no longer separates players with War Mode enabled from those who have it disabled.
- Falling off the edge of the Shattered Grove in Maldraxxus will no longer send the character to Westfall or the Barrens. Falling to your death is enough punishment.
- Fixed an issue where Dimensional Blade (Torghast Anima Power) would sometimes not instantly kill Mawrats when Blinking through them.
- Players who switch covenants after completing the Maw introduction and gathering 5 Redeemed Souls for their first covenant should now find that they have 5 Redeemed Souls waiting for them in their new covenant. Players who changed covenants prior to this fix and were roadblocked by missing Redeemed Souls should visit Oribos, which will perform a process that corrects the issue.
- Adventures missions now appear immediately after completing the tutorial when switching covenants.
- Kleia is now a bit more chatty and now welcomes being the chosen Soulbind in Elysian Hold.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player to be rejected from their chosen covenant. Covenant pacts lost in this way can now be re-selected.
Creatures and NPCs
- Scorched Crypt Key can now open the Crypt Door to Innervus.
- Night Fae characters in Soulshape form can now pass through the barrier protecting Skuld Vit.
- Derwynnthlmn will now offer his Flight Master services to players that have chosen the Night Fae Covenant.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Halls of Atonement
Items and Rewards
- The cooldown of Slumberwood Band‘s effect can no longer be prematurely cleared by death or by using immunities and similar effects.
- The Oribobber now makes sound when a fish is hooked.
- Resolved an issue where Master Duelist’s Chit trinket would fail to correctly display its visual effect when striking targets at range.
- Covenant Campaign
- Fixed an issue where depositing anima during the Covenant Campaign tutorial quest “ Into the Reservoir” could sometimes consume the player’s earned anima instead of the tutorial anima.
- Fixed an issue where Night Fae players who skipped parts of Covenant Chapter 1 by speaking to the Winter Queen, but had not yet done the campaign quests at the Star Lake Amphitheater on any character, would be unable to turn in the quest “Show, Don’t Tell.”
- The boss will no longer reset when dealing the killing shot at the same time as being ejected from (Follower #1275.1) during the Mikanikos “Path of Ascension” scenario.
- Lady Moonberry has finished her prank and is no longer in two places at once for Night Fae who leveled via Threads of Fate during the quest “The Boon of Shapes.”
- The Harvesting Hook required for “ Give Them a Hand” now displays that it’s on cooldown.
- To prevent phasing issues, “ Kill Them, Of Course” must be turned in before “ Secrets Among the Shelves” can be accepted.
- Ve’nari’s Orb of Teleportation now correctly brings all members of a party along for the ride during the quest “ Hope Never Dies.”
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a door to not open while progressing through the quest, “Secrets Among the Shelves.”
- World Quests
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Added missing sounds to some creatures and boss abilities.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Arch-Suppressor Laguas to become afflicted with Thrall‘s Earthen Crush ability and permanently evade all oncoming attacks.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Unnatural Power to be removed with mind control abilities.