Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix che vedono degli aggiustamenti per i boss Dama Inerva Venascura, Picchiapoltiglia e Sire Denathrius dell’incursione Castello di Nathria, nonchè tanti fix a oggetti, professioni, npc e missioni.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
December 16, 2020
- While progressing through the Adventures campaign, certain Maw Adventures now have fixed difficulty and availability.
- Fixed an issue where training dummies in covenant sanctums would keep players in combat for too long.
- Fixed an issue where Alexandros Mograine could fail to appear during the Kyrian Campaign quest “An Expected Visitor.”
- Night Fae
- A cinematic now plays when earning Dreamweaver as a Soulbind.
- Fixed an issue where Night Fae players who abandon the quest “The Garden of Night” would be unable to see Qadarin to accept it again.
- Fixed an issue during the Night Fae campaign quest “Broken Webs” where Qadarin would not be near the player after relogging.
- Fixed an issue where Qadarin would be unavailable to turn in the Night Fae quest “Spriggan Snares” if players had turned in “A Little Pruning” and “Broken Webs” first.
Creatures and NPCs
- Oranomonos the Everbranching‘s Dirge of the Fallen Sanctum ability no longer hits players who are not in combat with it.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Fixed an issue that prevented the UI Widget from displaying how many Anima Containers are open.
- Sire Denathrius
- Fixed an issue where Druids could cancel their shapeshift forms to escape the reduced movement speed effect from March of the Penitent.
- Sanguine Depths
Items and Rewards
- Puremind Piercer now has appropriate secondary stats.
- Increased the healing from Heavy Shrouded Cloth Bandage and Shrouded Cloth Bandage.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Decanter of Anima-Charged Winds trinket from hitting physically large enemies.
- The Unbound Changeling trinket now triggers more reliably.
- Players can now change the stats of Unbound Changeling as many times as they like, but they still have one chance per day to get the all stats transformation.
- “The Great Vault” quest can now be completed while in a raid group.
- The quest “Lead the Way” will no longer become blocked by members of the opposite faction.
- Fixed an issue where progress would not display for the quest “Observing Arenas.”
- Skaggldrynk can once again be used by players in Vault of the Wardens to complete the quest “Vault of the Wardens: Demon’s Bile”, regardless of their level.
- Adjusted the per-player health scaling on Soulsteel Colossus to bring his overall combat duration down to a reasonable level.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Corrected an issue that could cause actors in a flashback scene triggered by returning the Runecarver‘s memories to fail to display correctly.
- Empowered enemies at the end of a floor now have more delay in between their basic magic damage spells.
- Reduced the amount of damage some area of effect spells were doing to party sizes greater than 1.
- Reduced the maximum number of targets a Deadsoul Echo can fire Discordant Barrage at.
- Reduced the visual clutter intensity of Discordant Barrage.
- Goxul the Devourer
- The Tea Tales series of World Quests in Revendreth should now correctly continue to appear for players who have completed all 4 characters’ tales. (Follower #1210.1) apologizes profusely for his inadvertent rudeness in neglecting your previous invitations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cryptstalker 4-Set bonus effect to sometimes place the Hunter back in combat after using Feign Death.
- Warlock’s Plagueheart 4-Set bonus effect now properly affects Corruption damage.
- Mage’s Enigma 5-Set bonus effect now activates when Arcane Missiles are resisted.
- Mage’s Enigma 2-Set bonus effect now always functions while talented into Arcane Concentration.