Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix che vedono degli aggiustamenti per i boss Ingegnere Xy’Mox, Dama Inerva Venascura, Il Concilio del Sangue e Sire Denathrius. Ci sono fix per le spedizioni, per le classi Cavaliere della Morte e Mago, creature, congreghe e Torgast.
- Resolved an issue where some players that interacted with Anima Crystal Shards in Bastion were not receiving credit towards Shard Labor.
- Fixed an issue where Favorited items would disappear after a sudden disconnect.
- Death Knight
Creatures and NPCs
- Larion Treats can no longer be used in instances, nor can the larions aid you in instances.
- Corrupted Cloudfeathers can no longer be skinned.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t summon party members with a Warlock portal inside Castle Nathria on Mythic difficulty.
- Artificer Xy’mox
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Council of Blood
- Fixed an issue preventing Dancing Fever from being reapplied properly on Mythic difficulty.
- Sire Denathrius
- Fixed an issue where Dusk Elegy was not correctly reducing incoming healing.
- De Other Side
- Increased the time to complete the dungeon by 2 minutes on Mythic Keystone difficulty.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Sanguine Depths
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue with Sephuz’s Proclamation (Legendary Effect) granting its buff regardless of whether the crowd controlling ability was successful or not.
Player versus Player
- Vanndar Stormpike peered across the Alterac Valley battleground and saw that his adversary’s health was 20% higher than his own. Not to be outdone, Vanndar has put in the work and increased his own health by 20%.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Anima Powers
- Multiple Elethium anima powers will no longer appear in the same Anima Cell. In addition, their elemental damage and healing penalties have been reduced to -25% (was -75%).
- Rogue’s Bonescythe 8-Set bonus effect is now always consumed when Hemorrhage is used.