Nuova ondata di hotfix che vedono correggere molti errori dentro a Palazzo Eterno, oltre che a introdurre un nerf all’abilità Vulnerabilità all’Arcano di Azshara in modalità Mitica (che ora dura 5 secondi invece che 7).
July 25, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to charge under the world while swimming in the Eternal Palace.
- The door to Za’qul no longer opens until nearby enemies have been defeated.
- The Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Frenetic Charge would not damage targets in certain situations in all difficulties.
- Queen Azshara
- Cyranus should no longer throw his Charged Spear if he is defeated just before throwing it.
- Changed the magic school of Charged Spear from Arcane to Nature for all difficulties.
- Reduced the duration of Arcane Vulnerability to 5 seconds (was 7 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Beguiling Emissaries are no longer affected by Sanguine.
- Void Touched Emissaries are now immune to Distract.
- Fixed a bug that caused to Relinquished Azerite Spaulders tokens to not generate Mantle of Ceremonial Ascension or Mantle of Fastidious Machinations.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Logic Loop of Synergy to not trigger on several healing spells such as Atonement or Prayer of Mending.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Arcane Heart
- There is now a confirmation prompt when a Rank 3 Anima of Life and Death (Essence) is created, as a check to confirm you’re in the intended Loot Specialization.
Player versus Player
- Harbinger’s Inscrutable Will now deals 50% damage against player targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Mechagon Reclamation Rig sometimes did not reset where it was previously completed.
- Bloodlust and other similar effects should no longer move runes offscreen during “Runelocked Chest”.
- “Vicemaul” can now be completed while the world quest “Naga Attack!” is active in the Timbered Strand in Drustvar.