Questi sono gli hotfix che Blizzard ha rilasciato il 22 gennaio:
- Gli Affissi Potenziamento e Rinforzo non aumentano più la salute dei fantasmi generati dall’affisso Mietitura.
- Le pozioni dell’invisibilità (come la Fiasca dell’Inganno di Demitri) ora condividono un cooldown con le altre pozioni di 5 minuti invece che di 10 minuti.
- Rivisto al ribasso la percentuale di completamento delle mitiche plus ottenibile dai Forgiaterra della S.P.R. & Co. nella spedizione Vena Madre.
January 22, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- Fortified and Bolster will no longer increase the health of the Reaping ghosts.
- The MOTHERLODE!!
- Fixed an issue causing Venture Co. Earthshapers to count double towards Enemy Forces criteria on Mythic Keystone difficulties. Slightly reduced the total Enemy Forces count.
- Potions that grant the player Invisibility (such as Demitri’s Draught of Deception) now place a 5-minute cooldown on all other potion types (was 10 minutes). The shared cooldown time for invisibility potions remains 10 minutes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Tome of Town Portal from being properly affected by Seafarer’s Hearth.
Player versus Player
- Every portion of Azerite powers that scale with item level have been reduced by 50% in PvP.
- Developers’ notes: With the advent of new five-ring Azerite armor in Season 2, we’re mindful of the increased potential for stacking and combining traits. Over the course of BfA we’ve also made adjustments to individual Azerite traits, but that creates uncertainty and unpredictability, where unless you’ve followed all our hotfixes you don’t know exactly how a given trait will change when you enter PvP. This aims to replace that uncertainty with a straightforward rule. This change also overwrites all previous reductions to Azerite Traits in PvP that occurred during Season 1, as they will all now have their reduction set to 50% effectiveness. Non-scaling and non-stacking effects are unaffected by this adjustment.
- Resolved an issue that caused Sinister Gladiator’s Maledict to not strike enemy players who have moved out of line of sight after the initial activation of the trinket.
- Players on “The Lord Admiral’s Lament” while on the Saurfang questline should now be able to see Isabella.
- “Quartermaster’s Bounty”, in which you turn in 10 Quartermaster’s Coins to get a Battleborn Sigil, is now a weekly repeatable quest.