Blizzard ha pubblicato nuovi hotfix che vedono dei potenziamenti per i monili dell’incursione Ny’alotha, la Città Risvegliata, sono stati rimossi i mantelli come ricompense delle casse delle missioni mondiali, corretto un bug all’abilità Defibrillazione Cranica d’Emergenza e molto altro ancora.
January 24, 2020
Dungeons and Raids
- N’Zoth, the Corruptor
- Fixed a bug where Azeroth’s Radiance could shorten its channel duration without the player casting or moving.
- Azeroth’s Radiance now resets its cooldown on a wipe and at the start of the encounter.
- Developers’ note: This quality-of-life change should dispel confusion about needing to wait for the cooldown to clear before a subsequent attempt.
- Horrific Visions
- Fixed an issue wherein Emergency Cranial Defibrillation didn’t heal the player while under the effects of Inquisitor Darkspeak’s Convert.
Items and Rewards
- Emissary equipment caches no longer reward cloaks during Battle for Azeroth Season 4.
- The power of the following trinkets from Ny’alotha, the Waking City have been increased by around 10%: Vita-Charged Titanshard, Void-Twisted Titanshard, Humming Black Dragonscale, and Manifesto of Madness.
- The damage absorb effect of the Void-Twisted Titanshard will now be consumed after most standard damage absorb effects.
- Corrupted Items
- Glimpse of Clarity will no longer interact with the Warlock ability Command Demon, or the Hunter ability Command Pet.
- Lash of the Void
- Lash of the Void’s (Corruption Effect) damage now scales with the item level of Unguent Caress, instead of the character’s Attack Power.
- Fixed a bug which caused Lash of the Void to trigger more often than intended, but it still strikes all targets in a cone in front of the user.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Corrected several issues with Destruction Warlocks using Vision of Perfection either not getting an Infernal to spawn on their target, or a real summoned Infernal to incorrectly have the lowered Vision of Perfection duration applied to it.
- Players in Alterac Valley with the Honorless Target buff will no longer grant loot.