Blizzard ha rilasciato una nuova ondata di hotfix che vedono la rimozione del lockout giornaliero delle spedizioni eroiche di Shadowlands, fix per le classi Cacciatore, Mago e Paladino e tantissimi altri interventi per boss, missioni, oggetti, npc e congreghe.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
December 1, 2020
- The tutorial quests for your covenant’s Command Table can now be completed, even if you abandon the quests after completing the tutorial mission.
- The tutorial tip explaining troops at the Command Table has been updated to more accurately convey that multiple troops of any type can be assigned in a single Adventure.
- Demon Hunter
- Using Soulshape (Night Fae Signature Ability) while in a shapeshift form will once again correctly return Druids to their previous form after Soulshape ends.
- Kindred Spirits (Kyrian Ability) now correctly allows the casting Druid to be bound to only one ally at a time.
- Fixed an issue where Thorns (PvP Talent) was not dealing damage to attackers after being melee attacked.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Paladins that were boosted with a Shadowlands Character Boost to give the incorrect item level of equipment. The fix will only apply to newly created boost characters. If your boosted character still has the lower item level equipment, please contact Customer Support.
- Memory of a Relentless Inquisitor (Legendary Effect) can now be crafted by all three specializations.
- Memory of Deathly Shadows (Legendary Effect) can now be crafted by all three specializations.
- Fixed an issue causing Battle Shout to grant more Attack Power than intended to Hunters.
- Summon Steward (Kyrian Ability) will now provide Phials of Serenity to players who are stealthed.
- Summon Steward (Kyrian Ability) now offers Ambroria Dew and Ethereal Pomegranates for sale, in addition to the Candied Walnuts and Purified Skyspring Water they already carried.
Creatures and NPCs
- Wingsmash can no longer be knocked off the cliff by Harika the Horrid‘s ability, Colossal Blowback.
- Mystic Rainbowhorn now only has a chance to drop Runestag Soul for players who have joined the Night Fae Covenant.
- Scunner has had his difficulty lowered and apologizes for any trouble.
- Depraved Stalker‘s health and damage has been reduced.
Dungeons and Raids
- Removed the daily lockout on Shadowlands dungeons on Heroic difficulty.
- De Other Side
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue where one of the incorrect doors in the maze would not send the party back to the beginning of the maze on Mythic difficulty.
- Sanguine Depths
- Theater of Pain
Items and Rewards
- Treatise on Sinstone Fragment Acquisition is now consumed on use.
- Unusually Large Mushroom no longer drops after defeating Humon’gozz for the day.
- Fixed an issue that caused level 55 and 60 water to return the same amount of mana. The level 60 water now returns 40,000 mana and the level 55 water was increased to return 20,000 mana.
- Level 55 food no longer scales up to level 60 and is now a static value.
- The level 60 food and water now costs slightly more than the level 55 food and water.
- The tooltip text displaying eligibility to purchase and upgrade Covenant armor sets now correctly matches the requirements.
- Gorgemouth in the Failed Experiment World Quest has correctly applied its Spiked Skin passive ability so that it now properly reduces and reflects damage to its attackers.
- Fixed several herb and mining nodes in Ardenweald that were unreachable to gather.
- Fixed an issue in The Maw where Elethium Deposits could be gathered before players had unlocked the Eye of the Jailer.
- Warlords of Draenor neck enchantments can no longer be applied to items above Item Level 99.
- Covenant Campaign
- Players are no longer trapped in the Sepulcher of Knowledge if they abandon the quest “ Trust Fall” or are defeated inside the Sepulcher while on the quest.
- The “Anima-Laden Dreamcatcher” will now direct players to Dreamsong Fenn to turn in the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the quest “ Break a Leg” could not be completed if Glimmerdust, As Kil’jaeden throws the player off the stage.
- Increased the number of captured night fae to free for the quest “ Cult of Personality.”
- The Court of Night faction now appears in the Reputation tab.
- Absorb shields and pets are no longer effective against Threat Level 5: Immediate Extermination. No one is safe when they’ve caught the Jailer‘s attention.
- Fixed an issue that caused the defeat of some rare creatures while in a raid group to not increase your Threat Level.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Broker Ve’ken has gathered information about your Torghast run and will now share with you the identity of the next boss you will face.
- Unnatural Power (Torghast Power) no longer grants interrupt immunity upon reaching 10 stacks.
- 10 stacks of Unnatural Power no longer makes the enemy immune to Priest’s Mind Flay.
- Moved the minimap location of Sarah Wight so she’s easier to locate to complete the World Quest “Thrashin’ the Camp.”
- The enemies required for “ Spore Losers” now respawn faster.
- Reduced the damage dealt by enemies during the Bastion World Quest “Air Supremacy.”