Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix che correggono ulteriori problemi, oltre a quelli già risolti, della Pozione dello Spirito Nascosto, dove il suo effetto veniva interrotto dall’uso di determinate abilità di alcune classi.
March 16, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Aspect of the Cheetah would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Spirit Wolf (Talent) would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Maelstrom Weapon could break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where players who were a member of the Venthyr covenant, swapped to a different covenant, and swapped back could have the first chapter of their campaign display as incomplete.
Dungeons and Raids
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where the first pack of Etherdivers and a Forsworn Skirmisher just after the Kin-Tara encounter would sometimes evade.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that allowed some of the Covenant Hearthstone toys to be used on alts that are not a part of that covenant. The tooltips will be updated in a future patch to reflect this requirement.
Player versus Player
- Arathi Blizzard has replaced Tarren Mill vs Southshore for the weekly brawl.
- Fixed an issue where Blazing Ingots and Animacones for the quests “Acquisition: Blazing Ingots” and “A Dangerous Harvest” were unintentionally respawning at low rates.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned