Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix che risolvono un bug delle armi pistole e balestre che uscivano con un livello oggetto non corretto e alcuni fix alle spedizioni Nebbie di Tirna Falcis e Scia Necrotica e alle classi Cavaliere della Morte Empietà, Ladro Fuorilegge e Stregone.
MARCH 10, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Shard Labor was not being granted to some players who found all of the lost anima crystal shards.
- Death Knight
- Ghouls can once again successfully apply Gnaw on enemy targets.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Control is King (PvP Talent) from granting the Rogue Adrenaline Rush.
- Diabolic Bloodstone (Conduit) will once again function when allies consume Healthstones generated from a Soulwell.
- Fixed an issue where the Abominable Stitching items Backbone, Mu’dud, Bindings of Wellbeing, and Bonesewn Fleshroc were not correctly showing their associated Anima crafting cost.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that prevented Lord Melenas, Tur Ragepaw, and various other druid NPCs from shapeshifting.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed an issue where the damage from Shared Pain was not increasing the healing of a Death Knight’s Death Strike.
- The Necrotic Wake
- Fixed an issue where Fetid Gas was silencing Priests that were under the effects of Spirit of Redemption.
- Nalthor the Rimebinder
- Fixed an issue that caused the encounter to not reset correctly when a player is in stealth on his platform.
- Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Fixed an issue where Necrolords falling off the map during Forgeborne Reveries (Bonesmith Heirmir Soulbind) would count as two deaths.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where guns and crossbows from Mythic dungeons were the incorrect item level.
- Azmogal no longer spawns during the fight with Sabriel the Bonecleaver for the Maldraxxus quest, “Spoiling For A Fight.”