Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix che vanno a risolvere un bug dove alcune abilità di classe terminavano l’effetto della Pozione dello Spirito Nascosto e sono stati inseriti dei nerf ai boss Ingegnere Xy’mox e Sire Denathrius che saranno attivi da domani mercoledì 17 marzo.
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue where Eclipse would break invisibility potion effects.
- Fixed an issue where Renewing Mist would break invisibility potion effects.
- Divine Image‘s (Runecarving Power) repertoire of spells are now 30% more effective and now have a slightly higher chance to appear when casting a Holy Word spell.
- Divine Image (Runecarving Power) will no longer cast Dazzling Lights for each target hit by Prayer of Healing, Holy Word: Sanctify, or Circle of Healing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Serrated Bone Spike‘s (Necrolord Ability) bleed effect to be unintentionally removed at significant ranges.
- Fixed an issue where several abilities were usable while Hexed.
- Fixed an issuing causing Fleshcraft‘s passive cooldown reduction effect to break invisibility and stealth effects.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- Lady Inerva Darkvein
- Artificer Xy’mox
- [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
- [With regional restarts] Withering Touch damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Sire Denathrius
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where players could get hit by Weakened.
Items and Rewards
- The Battle for Azeroth items, Battleborn Sigil and Warlord’s Trophy, are now Poor quality and can no longer be used.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Enthralled Gorm to sometimes not respawn for the quest “ Mizik the Haughty.”