In queste ore Blizzard ha rilasciato dei nuovi hotfix e uno di questi va a correggere un bug che non permetteva alle classi Cavaliere della Morte, Monaco e Ladro di poter selezionare i poteri d’animum rilasciati dall’oggetto Cella d’Animum Saccheggiata.
Un altro hotfix permette ora di recuperare il ritardo delle missioni settimanali di Torgast la Torre dei Dannati, permettendo a tutti quindi di sbloccare in questa settimana l’ala Corridoi Contorti.
Blizzard ha cambiato il sistema dei bottini dei Viaggi del Tempo allineandolo con quello attualmente attivo su Shadowlands e ci sono altri aggiustamenti per congreghe, missioni e mascotte.
BlizzardHere you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
January 5, 2021
- Fixed an issue to make it easier for multiple players in the area to receive credit properly during the quest “Succumbing to Pride.”
- Alexandros Mograine will once again properly assist players during the quest “Pursuit of Justice.”
- Fixed an issue where players who abandoned the quest “The Blue Seed” would be unable to exit the cave to destroy the bramble wall after accepting the quest again.
- Fixed an issue where the point of interest indicator on the map for “ Through Glass” could be in the wrong location for characters that died and released.
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest “Sanctum Upgrade: Mirror Network” to display twice for players who had completed Laurent‘s rescue mission.
- Fixed an issue with the Campaign Chapter progress text requesting players to rescue Laurent from the Ember Ward instead of the correct requirements to complete the chapter.
Creatures and NPCs
- Resolved an issue that could cause players to be unable to loot Shadowlands’ World Bosses if the boss is defeated while the player is offline.
- Iceshatters’ Pulsing Shards now deal appropriate damage.
Dungeons and Raids
- Castle Nathria
- [For realms in the NA region only] Resolved an issue that could prevent the door leading towards Artificer Xy’mox from opening after defeating Sun King’s Salvation in Raid Finder Wing 2, “Reliquary of Opulence.”
- De Other Side
Items and Rewards
- Covenant set bonuses now fade immediately when the armor granting the set bonus is removed.
- The Path of Greed effect gained when opening certain Revendreth Treasures can now be removed by right clicking the effect’s icon.
- Certain low-level pet battle quests are no longer suppressed for characters that have not done the introductory quests to Battle for Azeroth.
- Fixed an issue where some Threads of Fate players were unable to use the Sinfall Flight Master.
- Fixed an issue where the Tithelord could sometimes become stuck during the first phase of the quest “The Tithelord.”
- Fixed an issue where level 50 characters could not accept the Twilight Highlands quest “Twilight Shores.”
- Fixed an issue where the quest “Light Camera Action” would be unavailable to certain characters.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- [Live on NA realms. With regional restarts for other regions] Removed some of the weekly delays between certain Bolvar Fordragon Torghast storyline quests.
- Anima Powers