Blizzard ha rilasciato nuovi hotfix dove, oltre le creature Aqir, sono ora addomesticabili, come famigli per i cacciatori, tante nuove creature, compreso Lalathin, il famiglio di Elisande, boss dell’incursione Rocca della Notte. Sono stati applicati molti fix ad oggetti ed è stato corretto l’errore che non faceva completare la missione Fronte di Guerra Eroico: Battaglia per Rivafosca.
January 29, 2020
- Dread Ravens, Rocs, Sea Serpents, and Mechanical Chickens are now tamable.
- Iron Juggernauts summoned by Hunters in Siege of Orgrimmar now scale their levels to the summoning player.
Creatures and NPCs
- Brinebeak Albatross is now properly classified as a Bird of Prey.
- Lalathin has escaped her cage and can be found just outside Suramar.
- Shadowclaw now looks more appropriate.
- Shale Crawler, Frenzied Pterrordax, and Dreadtick Latcher are now the correct creature types.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ny’alotha, the Waking City
- Ra-den the Despoiled
- Unstable Nightmare no longer damages pets on Mythic difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue that caused Guardian Druids to obtain the damage-dealer Essence Token of Death’s Mark (Breath of the Dying) when using the Breath of Everlasting Spirit.
- Revitalizing Voodoo Totem’s effectiveness is reduced by 50% when used by non-healer specializations while engaged in combat with enemy players.
- The Void-Twisted Titanshard will now trigger correctly from healing spells.
- Corrupted Items
- Twilight Devastation’s visual effect can no longer be seen by friendly players except in the outdoor world.
- Heart of Azeroth
- Corrected an issue with Memory of Lucid Dreams (Essence) that caused Frost Mages’ icicle buff counter and visual display to sometimes not match up when using its on-use effect.
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of “Heroic Warfront: The Battle for Darkshore” for Alliance characters.